The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Unless they missed something in the UCAS form just move on...! You don't get six choices for no reason. :smile:
Reply 2
guest8471
Has anyone ever fought a rejection and won, or heard of any stories from friends or families?

you cna always just try, but yeh i'd move on.
Reply 3
I think I might have succeeded, the chemistry woman emailed me back and said
"Great news. We can always make a programme change at a later stage."

so this is kinda positive, i think what she means is yes join our course now and if you dont like it you can change.
guest8471
I think I might have succeeded, the chemistry woman emailed me back and said
"Great news. We can always make a programme change at a later stage."

so this is kinda positive, i think what she means is yes join our course now and if you dont like it you can change.
Yeah, it means you can join the course now! :rolleyes:

What question did you ask her, her reply doesn't make any sense at all. I don't think they've reversed the rejection, unless it says so on track...
Reply 5
It wasnt a rejection in the first place as much. You see i signed up for chemistry
but then wanted to change to biochem. I contacted them they refused to let me change, i write a long email to them (a few long emails) then this morning i got that email back from the woman.
guest8471
It wasnt a rejection in the first place as much. You see i signed up for chemistry
but then wanted to change to biochem. I contacted them they refused to let me change, i write a long email to them (a few long emails) then this morning i got that email back from the woman.
Ahhh right, it makes more sense now :smile:
Reply 7
guest8471
Has anyone ever fought a rejection and won, or heard of any stories from friends or families?

You mean successfully appealed an unfavourable decision? Sure. If you genuinely believe that a certain course/uni is the ideal fit for you, I don't see how you can lose anything (except perhaps your ego) if you launch a sincere appeal.

Latest

Trending

Trending