The Student Room Group

Business Studies Unit 2 AQA HELP

Basically our business teacher has gone or maternity leave and we just keep having supply's who don't know a thing! Does anyone have or know any good sites/notes about unit 2 that I can get to learn for the exams!!

Also feel free to comment about the exam and your feelings towards it x
Original post by Winterblogger
Basically our business teacher has gone or maternity leave and we just keep having supply's who don't know a thing! Does anyone have or know any good sites/notes about unit 2 that I can get to learn for the exams!!

Also feel free to comment about the exam and your feelings towards it x

Unit 1 is quite straight forward but Unit 2 is actually quite hard for me, not to scare you or anything the whole of my business class got a U in the mid Unit 2 exam. I use CGP Business book for AQA and found it really useful
Original post by PrincessAisha
Unit 1 is quite straight forward but Unit 2 is actually quite hard for me, not to scare you or anything the whole of my business class got a U in the mid Unit 2 exam. I use CGP Business book for AQA and found it really useful

Yeah I feel quite confident with unit 1 just unit 2 im a bit of a headless chicken at the time. And Oh God:/! Ill definitely order one of those- is it pretty much the same things or does it have things we don't need to know or doesn't have thing we know?x

Thankyou x
Reply 3
Original post by Winterblogger
Yeah I feel quite confident with unit 1 just unit 2 im a bit of a headless chicken at the time. And Oh God:/! Ill definitely order one of those- is it pretty much the same things or does it have things we don't need to know or doesn't have thing we know?x

I agree- the CGP revision guide is great and the notes are really condensed so it doesn't seem as daunting. My school supplied us with two additional aqa textbooks and out of all three, the CGP has been the most effective. Just make sure that you order the one specific to the AQA board as there is also a general one. You can pick it up at a waterstones or on Amazon for about £5. Good luck, hope this helps :smile: (I'm doing the business AQA exams too next month-if you wanna talk about it or something).......
Reply 4
Another really good method that coincides well with the CGP textbook is printing off the specification from the AQA site. It tells you all you need to know for the exam. I'm sitting in bed at 2am reading the spec and then looking it up in my textbook...

Quick Reply

Latest