The Student Room Group

QuizUp app

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BookBird
Reviving this thread from the depths of hell because I'd like someone to challenge on QuizUp c:

Your are not a worthy opponent #lolreferenceopmasteryi

Ok , My name on Quizup is Mustafa , il add u whats yours?

I'm busy for around 45mins , so can't reply for a while sorry. I'll play u after though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Your are not a worthy opponent #lolreferenceopmasteryi

Ok , My name on Quizup is Mustafa , il add u whats yours?

I'm busy for around 45mins , so can't reply for a while sorry. I'll play u after though.

Mine is Elsa! There are only some topics that I am good at, lol, but I can take a chance on some new ones. c:
Mine is Elsa! There are only some topics that I am good at, lol, but I can take a chance on some new ones. c:

Ill add you as well later. What topics do you play?
Original post by Kholmes1
Ill add you as well later. What topics do you play?

Spelling, Grey's Anatomy, Word Scramble, Online Slang (kinda), Frozen (kinda).. x

Only see 1 elsa from the uk?

Is it just Elsa , or Elsa!
Only see 1 elsa from the uk?

Is it just Elsa , or Elsa!

It's Elsa, and not from the UK, from Tanzania. I added you, so I should show up in your notifications :P
It's Elsa, and not from the UK, from Tanzania. I added you, so I should show up in your notifications :P

Cant see you in my notifications , btw it's Mustafa , country is Netherlands tho.

When i Search for your name it doesn't pop up :l
(edited 8 years ago)
It's alright. I'm like number 17 or something in Harry Potter for the UK last time I used it. but the questions are easy and repetitive.
Cant see you in my notifications , btw it's Mustafa , country is Netherlands tho.

When i Search for your name it doesn't pop up :l

Whaa? The only Mustafa I can find is in Egypt. Hmm, I searched for myself and popped up. The avi with the anime character with green hair :P
Whaa? The only Mustafa I can find is in Egypt. Hmm, I searched for myself and popped up. The avi with the anime character with green hair :P

What are u plyin from ur phone or laptop? Im using my phone.
What are u plyin from ur phone or laptop? Im using my phone.

I'm using a tablet. Are your discovery settings set so that people can search for you?
I'm using a tablet. Are your discovery settings set so that people can search for you?

Yep they are set accordingly , one second il change my name to TSR Mustafa
Yea I play it when I'm waiting for people at the pub or during lunch.

My main subject is history.
I think I'm still number 1 in Pokemon on it (in the UK) I was 20th in the world but got pushed back; haven't been on it ages :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep they are set accordingly , one second il change my name to TSR Mustafa

İs the pinturillo squad getting quizup now? :biggrin: I'd thrash you at pokemon on it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eternaforest
İs the pinturillo squad getting quizup now? :biggrin: I'd thrash you at pokemon on it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pokemon suxs
Pokemon suxs

Whats your username, challenge me at anything then :biggrin:
Original post by eternaforest
Whats your username, challenge me at anything then :biggrin:

Changed it to TSR Mustafa , but i don't think u can find me on it. Couldn't find Bookbird for ages.
Changed it to TSR Mustafa , but i don't think u can find me on it. Couldn't find Bookbird for ages.

Finally found you omg
Finally found you omg

Haha , il play u on general knowledge amongst other things :smile:

Btw can i call you by your name?

Quick Reply

Latest