The Student Room Group

QuizUp app

Scroll to see replies

YA Fiction is my domain.

I used to go on it loads, but now ... not so much. It can get a tad monotonous.
Someone challenge me on travel and world capitals.

My username is Big Boi 11.5
Original post by Mystery.
Who wants to challenge me? XD

What on though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LeyK
Let me follow ya so that the best mojo can rub onto me :tongue:

But damn man that's some commitment. Tried to go top for Video Games in September once...
Always crying because it took long. Came second tho :colonhash:

Yeah I was averaging 40-50k experience a day at one point. I can get really competitive :tongue: I don't like doing pokemon anymore bc I know all the answers and so it gets repetitive :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Original post by eternaforest
Yeah I was averaging 40-50k experience a day at one point. I can get really competitive :tongue: I don't like doing pokemon anymore bc I know all the answers and so it gets repetitive :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The repetitiveness :angry:
At least my favorite topics get updated because they are TV shows, superhero universes and gaming :tongue:

All I know is that since you brought me back to this game, Jan is the month i become first in some thing :colone:
Michael Jackson and Queen fans should consider challenging yours truly 🙂🕶😎
Original post by TheOtherSide.
I mainly did the Harry Potter ones (not the movies, because I sucked at knowledge of the movies).

Haha, I pretty much only did these! All of them though because I'm a massive nerd when it comes to all things Harry Potter. :colondollar: I haven't played since the summer though because I deleted the app to make spa've for iPlayer. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheBlueBiro
Haha, I pretty much only did these! All of them though because I'm a massive nerd when it comes to all things Harry Potter. :colondollar: I haven't played since the summer though because I deleted the app to make spa've for iPlayer. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five: You should reinstall QuizUp and then we could play against each other :colone:

Spoiler

Downloaded quizup couple days ago got me hooked so if anyone wants a match hit me up - Black Jack.
Was a boss at Harry Potter on this app :colone:
Reply 90
Original post by bittr n swt
Anyone got this app, quizup.

It's slightly addictive lol. So many different specialities to choose from which is brilliant

Hey

Is this an educational app? :smile:
Original post by Black Cat
Downloaded quizup couple days ago got me hooked so if anyone wants a match hit me up - Black Jack.

What topics do you play most? c:
Original post by BookBird
What topics do you play most? c:

Spelling, Anime, General Knowledge, World capitals, 2000s music, UK counties, History and German.
Original post by Awais_
Hey

Is this an educational app? :smile:

Yeah. Well it could be I guess it depends on what topics you do. But they do loads of educational topics. I need to add loads of people.
Oh dear, I don't think discovering this new time waster was a good idea...

they have geology though....

I'm Plagioclase if anybody wants to add me. Followed a few of you already.
Original post by Plagioclase

Play me on geology :smile::smile::smile:
I'm amazing at the grammar one :gangster:

~totally blowing my own horn.
Original post by GeologyMaths
Play me on geology :smile::smile::smile:

Are you JAIYEKO?
Original post by Plagioclase
Are you JAIYEKO?

yeah (:

Quick Reply

Latest