The Student Room Group

Does anyone know why 20 year olds don't join social groups?

I know how you feel I am in my 20s every group I join all I see in the group are just older people and I see no one in their 20s there and when I join other groups it is still the same thing with people in their 50s and 60s and nobody in their 20s there. It seems people in their 20s don't join any social groups. Why don't people in their 20s don't any social groups? I have got no friends and I also don't have a girlfriend I never do meet people my own age! WHY DON'T PEOPLE IN THEIR 20s JOIN SOCIAL GROUPS!?!?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
I know how you feel I am in my 20s every group I join all I see in the group are just older people and I see no one in their 20s there and when I join other groups it is still the same thing with people in their 50s and 60s and nobody in their 20s there. It seems people in their 20s don't join any social groups. Why don't people in their 20s don't any social groups? I have got no firends and I also don't have a girlfriend I never do meet people my own age! WHY DON'T PEOPLE IN THEIR 20s JOIN SOCIAL GROUPS!?!?

Well done, look what you did. You buggered up the thread! :troll:
Original post by Roving Fish
Well done, look what you did. You buggered up the thread! :troll:

I stole the thread?

I AM THE GREATEST
Reply 3
I really want to know! :sad:
I know how you feel I am in my 20s every group I join all I see in the group are just older people and I see no one in their 20s there and when I join other groups it is still the same thing with people in their 50s and 60s and nobody in their 20s there. It seems people in their 20s don't join any social groups. Why don't people in their 20s don't any social groups? I have got no firends and I also don't have a girlfriend I never do meet people my own age! WHY DON'T PEOPLE IN THEIR 20s JOIN SOCIAL GROUPS!?!?

You don't have a girlfriend? :hmmm:

Maybe try Tinder :h:
Original post by Tillybop

Ouch. :slap:

Community 'Heartbreaker' Genius
Ouch. :slap:

Community 'Heartbreaker' Genius

Mwhahahaha!
Maybe there is some deep psychological reasoning behind this. I'm sure someone could give insight?

Carnationlilyrose
:colone:

:colone:

I would never suggest tinder.... pof maybe, but tinder has a bad rep for a reason....
I think its clear that I stole the OP by the sheer superior nature of my correct post, compared to the original incorrect one.
Original post by DanB1991
I would never suggest tinder.... pof maybe, but tinder has a bad rep for a reason....

Tinder was the first thing that came to mind, my reason is actually quite funny but only to some people. For reasons unknown to most :mmm:
Okcupid? :colone:
Original post by Slowbro93
Okcupid? :colone:

Success! I derailed the thread and turned it into a dating thread. Mission accomplished.
Success! I derailed the thread and turned it into a dating thread. Mission accomplished.

Dw, I reported you :spank:.
Original post by keromedic
Dw, I reported you :spank:.

Tillybop
X

If only Icould rep
I'm 98, back in my day ALL 20 year olds were in social groups! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM ALLLL?

Tinder is great! You can say you're 20 on your profile and they only know you're 98 once you meet... by then, they have fallen madly in love with me :h:
Social networks are where it's at. Social groups are for 98 year olds. Everyone knows this.

-"Newt Tell Ya"
Reply 19
Original post by kevdweller
Tinder is great! You can say you're 20 on your profile and they only know you're 98 once you meet... by then, they have fallen madly in love with me :h:

I told Hal.E.Lujah I was 20, and I'm 49 and now I have him forever.

x

xoxoxox

Quick Reply

Latest