The Student Room Group

OCR German vocab topics?!

So i really need some help here!
I am looking for vocab for ocr german and cant find anything & to be honest I am panicking. To be honest I dont even know what topics I am covering! Could someone help me out please? panicking a lot!
Danny. vielleicht könnte man die angesehensten zwei Liter methisuda Fluss , aber keine , die gewohnt möglich sein, da der Fluss fließen rot berücksichtigen.
Original post by Danny.L
So i really need some help here!
I am looking for vocab for ocr german and cant find anything & to be honest I am panicking. To be honest I dont even know what topics I am covering! Could someone help me out please? panicking a lot!

Wie viel Geburt wiegen Babys Massen Mond zum Zentrum von Zentrifugen kante Abstand wird durchqueren nehmen
Reply 3
Original post by Multiplication
Wie viel Geburt wiegen Babys Massen Mond zum Zentrum von Zentrifugen kante Abstand wird durchqueren nehmen

?
Sehr lustig....eigentlich, nicht so viel.
Reply 4
The spec. is on the OCR website. Is a booklet.
If you're doing AS the main 4 topics for OCR are aspects of daily life, leisure and entertainment, communication and media, and education and training. If you go on the OCR website and look at the specification you will be able to find the sub-topics covered within these topics. For vocab I use the books 'Wort fur Wort' and 'Advanced German Vocabulary' which include vocab on the topics covered at AS and A2 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest