The Student Room Group

Have you ever been so drunk you've forgotten stuff?

If so, why did you drink so much?
Did your friends tell you any embarrassing stories of what you did?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Forget stuff without drink m8.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I drink to forget.

(I sound so happy lol)
A couple of times and erm I tend to wander off so my friends can't tell me any stories... xD
no...the north never forgets
Yes, more times than I care to remember! Most times I didn't plan to get quite so drunk... And of course there are many embarrassing stories about me on nights out, but hey at least I provide entertainment!
Reply 6
Yes. Let's just leave it at that shall we.
Once on a night out in Leeds, I was so drunk I thought I was back at home in London. I thought this because we were in a Mcdonalds with the exact same layout in my local one as well as the car park outside and surrounding being identical
Upon realising this, I panicked and went to withdraw £100 for a hotel to stay the night, with my flatmate Chris at this point passed out on a chair inside Mcdees. After this, the bouncer in Mcdeez laughing his tits off at my confusion (as was eveyone else in the place) tells me I'm actually in Leeds. Cabs refused to take us home when the driver saw how drunk my flatmate was so after like 6 attempts we were finally in a cab. Chris goes and then chunders all over the taxi resulting in me having to pay a £50 fine. (I only had this amount of money on me as I withdrew earlier for the hotel). Oh and I also hit the fire alarm before leaving my flat meaning the whole block had to stand outside in the cold (hahaha). Apologies for the life story but man what a night.
Reply 8
Original post by Lance Jack
Once on a night out in Leeds, I was so drunk I thought I was back at home in London. I thought this because we were in a Mcdonalds with the exact same layout in my local one as well as the car park outside and surrounding being identical
Upon realising this, I panicked and went to withdraw £100 for a hotel to stay the night, with my flatmate Chris at this point passed out on a chair inside Mcdees. After this, the bouncer in Mcdeez laughing his tits off at my confusion (as was eveyone else in the place) tells me I'm actually in Leeds. Cabs refused to take us home when the driver saw how drunk my flatmate was so after like 6 attempts we were finally in a cab. Chris goes and then chunders all over the taxi resulting in me having to pay a £50 fine. (I only had this amount of money on me as I withdrew earlier for the hotel). Oh and I also hit the fire alarm before leaving my flat meaning the whole block had to stand outside in the cold (hahaha). Apologies for the life story but man what a night.

Hahaha that sounds eventful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
After a festival my mate had a party, I got really drunk because I thought I didn't get drunk enough at the festival, and I missed the girl I met there, so then I started telling everyone I missed her so another girl got fed up and threw wine in my face. I only remember being hit with the wine, then random scraps of trying to catch the girl, the rest was told to me by my friends, which was mostly of me saying I was going to punch her in the face while periodically almost getting to tears about this girl I missed.
Also a few videos to prove it
Bad night I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol ye
Original post by Wait, what?
After a festival my mate had a party, I got really drunk because I thought I didn't get drunk enough at the festival, and I missed the girl I met there, so then I started telling everyone I missed her so another girl got fed up and threw wine in my face. I only remember being hit with the wine, then random scraps of trying to catch the girl, the rest was told to me by my friends, which was mostly of me saying I was going to punch her in the face while periodically almost getting to tears about this girl I missed.
Also a few videos to prove it
Bad night I guess

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha! How much did you actually drink?
Original post by Lance Jack
hahaha! How much did you actually drink?

Started on beer and then drank all the vodka leftover from the festival (straight, i remember telling people that it started to taste like water hahaha)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like the taste of what I drink and sometimes I don't realise how much I have drank and just forget.
Original post by DiddyDec
I like the taste of what I drink and sometimes I don't realise how much I have drank and just forget.

What do you drink?
I can't get too drunk off of drinks I enjoy, I think I savour them too much and drink them slowly aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you drink?
I can't get too drunk off of drinks I enjoy, I think I savour them too much and drink them slowly aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pale ale is normally the starting drink, then moving onto whisky and finally by the end of the night it is jagerbombs.

To be honest there really isn't a drink that I don't like excluding shots obviously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I don't play that, not my style.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
If so, why did you drink so much?

Because at the time it seems like a great idea

Did your friends tell you any embarrassing stories of what you did?

All the time
I've done this more times than I can "remember"! *ba doom tis*
I've sometimes forget entire evenings due to excessive drinking
why? well sometimes I didn't intend to drink that much but was too drunk to think seriousy enough to have a limit, or I didn't realise how drunk I was before drinking more, but mostly, being drunk is fun so things like this happen sometimes
(edited 9 years ago)
Twice, once years ago and it was before I really learnt how alcohol can hit you when you're drinking if fast, it's like all the drunk comes at once :lol:

Second time was at uni, pretty sure I was spiked as I drank less than my usual amount. Luckily nothing bad happened to me and my friends got me back to my room safe and sound.

Quick Reply

Latest