The Student Room Group

Out of shape girl exerciseing as a turn-on?

Last weekend my course had a pool party at a water park. We done a lot of sportive games and had fun all day long. Of course, all girls were in bikinis. J Most of them were more or less skinny and athletic. But one girl had big, extremely round and 'seemingly firm' potbelly which immediately folded into 3 large rolls when she sat or bent over and which bounced up and down when she ran, wide hips, bubble butt that jiggled and wobbled with every step, thick thighs that rubbed and twisted as she walked or ran. She had maybe 30 extra pounds in her 19 years. The sight of her unobstructed jiggling was a sight to behold! I stayed close to her all day long, played every game in one team or couple with her, followed in her footsteps every time she climbed stairs to tubes, relaxed in baths together with her and stared, stared, stared, seared... Of course I spoke to her! :biggrin: I barely knew her before, but that day we talked a lot and she enjoyed my company as well. At the beginning she was a bit cautious about my attention, but it hanged when she appreciated my help with sporty tasks with made her breathless and tired after few minutes. Her panting made me horny as hell, especially when she tried to talk through gasps.

I realized that out of shape girl who tries to exercise is second to none turn-on to me!

Guys, do you find it a turn-on also? Girls, what do you think about that?

TL;DR you have a fat fetish, as long as they're not in a vegetative state?
Reply 2
No, just a bit chubby...
Chubby Arab belly dancers are also hot. A nice be-rolled belly, some chunky legs and a jiggly ass and a melting slathered Mars bar over each of us and things are fairly heavenly.I would drink that fat godess's sweat like apple Tango.
Is Rebel Wilson your dream gal then?
why did reading that make me feel gross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending