The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

how well is university of exeter regarded for their business department?

I am international student who currently holds on 4 conditional choice of management course (N200), but my choice is leaning towards Exeter as it is an all rounded excellent uni especially for law and english. I have looked at TSR forum and get a sense that Exeter uni is on par with Bristol, Durham and Manchester. Even UK ranking shows Exeter business studies is arguably in the top 10.
But I do want to hear from UK students about how well it is for the business department as it does not acquire triple accreditation unlike Birmingham, Leeds and Lancester..
:smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by Jamisshunter123
I am international student who currently holds on 4 conditional choice of management course (N200), but my choice is leaning towards Exeter as it is an all rounded excellent uni especially for law and english. I have looked at TSR forum and get a sense that Exeter uni is on par with Bristol, Durham and Manchester. Even UK ranking shows Exeter business studies is arguably in the top 10.
But I do want to hear from UK students about how well it is for the business department as it does not acquire triple accreditation unlike Birmingham, Leeds and Lancester..
:smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin:

See the enclosed Exeter info
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending