The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nirgilis
:colone: . Don't forget to head back off to your clan, otherwise you'll be stuck with us :lol:

Yayy! Welcome aboard! :tongue: . How's your village shaping up? :h:

Clan started another war before i left so I guess I'll finish this one up and then join. Pictures speak a thousand words, so here's my farming base:

Posting to remind myself what this is :tongue:
Im level 100 :colondollar:, trying to max TH9 atm
Original post by harvingill

Level 104 here also trying to max th9 :P

You going for lava walls?

Currently got 77 L9 walls left :/
Original post by Kash24411
Level 104 here also trying to max th9 :P

You going for lava walls?

Currently got 77 L9 walls left :/

well still got my archer towers/teslas left, then I got to do all my walls to lv9 and them I may start the level10. It will give me a chance to try get my AQ/BK to level15+ and max out all the troops in the lab which are needed that arent done so far (hogs lv5, witch lv2, golems lv2-5)
well still got my archer towers/teslas left, then I got to do all my walls to lv9 and them I may start the level10. It will give me a chance to try get my AQ/BK to level15+ and max out all the troops in the lab which are needed that arent done so far (hogs lv5, witch lv2, golems lv2-5)

Ah nice, i maxed my defences really quick on TH9. Few months ago i was extremely active on the game.

I'd get those hogs to L5 and golem to L3 ASAP! They are the main game changers alongside balloons, well if you are in a war clan.
Original post by Kash24411
Ah nice, i maxed my defences really quick on TH9. Few months ago i was extremely active on the game.

I'd get those hogs to L5 and golem to L3 ASAP! They are the main game changers alongside balloons, well if you are in a war clan.

yeah I need my golems for wars, want to get my heroes up too. My kings level13 and Queens 11
yeah I need my golems for wars, want to get my heroes up too. My kings level13 and Queens 11

I'd say get the heroes up asap as they are a pain in the a** later on in the game, especially when you need them for wars.
Reply 68
Original post by Slowbro93
Posting to remind myself what this is :tongue:

And then you'll join the uber-epic-TSR-clan? :ahee:

Noice :teeth: . Welcome to the TSR clash of clans chat thread :biggrin:

If you have any friends that are TH7/8/early 9 that want to join the TSR clan, feel free to send them this way :angel: . We still only have 5 members :tongue:
:rofl:

I hope one day my clan goes to war with yours!
Reply 70
Original post by L'Evil Fish

You won't be laughing when our clan wipes the floor with your clan :unimpressed:

And same to you - if you spot anyone on TSR that needs a clan, send 'em this way! :tongue: . Trying my absolute best to get this off the floor here :tongue:
Reply 71
You won't be laughing when our clan wipes the floor with your clan :unimpressed:

And same to you - if you spot anyone on TSR that needs a clan, send 'em this way! :tongue: . Trying my absolute best to get this off the floor here :tongue:

Still not off the ground eh?
Reply 72
Original post by Aph
Still not off the ground eh?

This chat thread has :ahee: . Just my team not-so-much :getmecoat:

I'm working on it :tongue:
Reply 73

Lots of people are promising to join, has anyone joined jet?

We have numbers :colone: we are a new clan also! But already in 45 wars

Not high level like you guys though (my th is 6)

Will do
Reply 75

Can you get us promoted in one of those boxes on the home page? The F1 threads would get that every so often.

Just discovered I have a mixture of lv5+6 walls so I can't use elixir to upgrade them yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by dhr90

Just discovered I have a mixture of lv5+6 walls so I can't use elixir to upgrade them yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't upgrade using elixir until you have level 8 walls. It used to be 6 or something but they changed it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Whats your clan called L'Evil?
Original post by Squirb
You can't upgrade using elixir until you have level 8 walls. It used to be 6 or something but they changed it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They made it to level 7+ a few months ago, but about a month later they changed it to level 8+
Original post by l1lvink
Whats your clan called L'Evil?

They made it to level 7+ a few months ago, but about a month later they changed it to level 8+

Spoiler

Lol
Reply 79
Original post by dhr90
Can you get us promoted in one of those boxes on the home page? The F1 threads would get that every so often.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in talks... :holmes: . I'll let you know what's happening :colone:

They need to bring some 1 gem boosts back. Sitting on a pile of 800 gems that have been collected since last September, but too stingy to spend 60 of them for a 1 day boost on my collectors :lol: