The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Desmond Tutu Scholarship 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by heyyy1234
Anyone heard back?

Nope, have they definitely moved the deadline? I haven't been sent an email being told about this or anything. Has anyone else?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by kirstymann14
Nope, have they definitely moved the deadline? I haven't been sent an email being told about this or anything. Has anyone else?

I haven't heard anything either. The deadline for responses went quite a while ago. Maybe they have delayed it?
Reply 22
Original post by tellmeimmageek
I haven't heard anything either. The deadline for responses went quite a while ago. Maybe they have delayed it?

At this point I put it out all down to if I get it I'll hear if I don't I won't, to be honest if they have moved the deadline I find it quite disturbing that they didn't email everyone
Original post by mm14
At this point I put it out all down to if I get it I'll hear if I don't I won't, to be honest if they have moved the deadline I find it quite disturbing that they didn't email everyone

I suppose you're right. A'hh well!
Maybe someone can phone? (I would but I am in the West Bank just now, so can't) but there is a few facebook groups plus this which combines to about a hundred of us that have still not heard. Bizarre
I emailed them, they said that they're still waiting to hear from the committee and they'll let us know when they do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
ah amazing, thanks so much!
Original post by SCHMERRYFERRY
ah amazing, thanks so much!

That's no problem :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got the scholarship guys! Anyone else?
meeeeeeeeee!!! over the moon!
Me too!!:smile:
Original post by schmerryferry
meeeeeeeeee!!! Over the moon!

Original post by annamartin
me too!!:smile:

omg congratulations guys! :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest