The Student Room Group

English Literature revision help!!

Can anyone help me with revision for AS level English literature!? I'm studying 2 novels and 2 sets of poetry, and I just can't find a good way of revising. I've obviously read the texts but other than that I'm completely stuck! any advice??:confused:
Original post by caitlintheginger

Can anyone help me with revision for AS level English literature!? I'm studying 2 novels and 2 sets of poetry, and I just can't find a good way of revising. I've obviously read the texts but other than that I'm completely stuck! any advice??:confused:

Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82
Reply 2
Hi I am doing English lit aswell, AQA, I have got the York notes for the 2 novels I am doing, the great Gatsby and the kite runner.

For the poetry there isn't any main revision guides like there was for GCSE, I mainly use shmoop or spark notes to get additional notes.

Good luck with your revision! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
What are the poems that you are studying?
Original post by caitlintheginger

Do past papers and also write out key quotes on Q cards and memorise them bit by bit and also keep writing quotes out over and over again. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending