The Student Room Group

Guys, do you prefer "bad girls"?

For lack of a better term.. am not like that myself but I dont think its bad :smile:

Most guys nowadays (or at least most of the ones I know) seem to go for girls who can drink them under the table, are very sexually experienced and would do anything, smoke a bit, open minded to drugs, straight talking and basically "one of the lads".

Guys, do you prefer girls like this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I prefer the 'innocent girls' in general but sometimes the 'bad girl' image can be sexy. I would never settle down with one though.
Yes ... most girls are too nice for me. I'm a bit of a loose cannon, and I want someone on a similar wavelength if I'm ever gonna get with someone.
Reply 3
Original post by LTG
I prefer the 'innocent girls' in general but sometimes the 'bad girl' image can be sexy. I would never settle down with one though.

Not necessarily total "bad girls", just something like normal girls who do drugs or smoke and such seem to be what the guys my age I know prefer :smile:
Reply 4
Those people in my opinion are valueless and not wifey material and should be avoided at all costs.

( i'm entitled to express my view, unless tsr wants to stop free speech and only let certain views say things, but then bizarrely allow people to say muslims should be deported etc, see where I am going..let me speak.)
Reply 5
Inb4 people start talking about alphas and betas.
Reply 6
I want her to be a bad girl in the bedroom, but sweet and ladylike outside.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Exon
Inb4 people start talking about alphas and betas.

:lol: in
Reply 9
No, but a bit of untamed mystery is attractive..
I prefer hot girls
Reply 11
Original post by kumon
Those sluts in my opinion are valueless and not wifey material and should be avoided at all costs.

( i'm entitled to express my view, unless tsr wants to stop free speech and only let certain views say things, but then bizarrely allow people to say muslims should be deported etc, see where I am going..let me speak.)

I guess there is a grey and inconsistent area about what is deemed too offensive for TSR. But this type of horrible mysgonistic garbage brings no credit. You'll be bloody lucky if you can find any 'wifey material'. And it can't be justified on the basis that offensive religious prejudice exists.
yes, but not sluts or bitches
Original post by Anonymous
For lack of a better term.. am not like that myself but I dont think its bad :smile:

Most guys nowadays (or at least most of the ones I know) seem to go for girls who can drink them under the table, are very sexually experienced and would do anything, smoke a bit, open minded to drugs, straight talking and basically "one of the lads".

How on earth does that make them "bad girls" ?

a drug addicted, multiple burglary mugging convictions with a ban on driving due to death by drink driving is what i would class as a bad girl.

Not someone who enjoys a drink and a shag

THough i do like women sexually experienced and open minded to it.
Prefer someone in the middle
Prefer nice girls personally, girl next door types I think. Would always go for nice and cute over anything else.

Might just be me though.
Reply 16
Not necessarily total "bad girls", just something like normal girls who do drugs or smoke and such seem to be what the guys my age I know prefer :smile:

I don't thinking smoking and doing drugs makes them a 'bad girl', it just makes them less classy. Drugs is a big turn off for me, I don't know why people would prefer that.

I prefer good girls
your definition of a bad girl is different to mine
I like nice girl's who make me feel like they actually give a **** about. Might be a self-esteem thing honestly haha. But yeah, being a pessimist, a semi-regular optimist (need to show some realism now and again) who is a bit weird is what I find most attractive.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending