The Student Room Group

gcses start next month and i am so stresses do i have time to learn everything?

i have started revising most subjects but i have English literature, English language, Geography, Maths, German, RE, Drama, Chemistry, Physics and Biology to revise for but all my subjects have SO much content especially sciences i have to learn 9 units with about 30 topics in each, im so scared i wont finish revising in time, how do i fit ALL of this revision in one month???
Original post by internetgirl
i have started revising most subjects but i have English literature, English language, Geography, Maths, German, RE, Drama, Chemistry, Physics and Biology to revise for but all my subjects have SO much content especially sciences i have to learn 9 units with about 30 topics in each, im so scared i wont finish revising in time, how do i fit ALL of this revision in one month???

Don't stress- just sit down and sort yourself a revision timetable out. Remember some exams don't need as
much attention right now- maths and B1, C1 and P1 for science are after May half term. You need to revise for those but not as heavily yet as the exams before May half term. Calm down and make yourself a timetable or a list of things you have to do and just work your way through it! Have confidence in yourself and you'll be fine.
I advise you to watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-eVF_G_p-Y

Don't worry about GCSEs. You'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest