The Student Room Group

Does anyone over 21 years here ?

If so ,

How old are you ? What do you study and which year at uni ?

Scroll to see replies

31, and I don't.
Yes, I do indeed over 21.
22, joined originally to discuss the Maths C1 exam six years ago and even though I graduated nearly two years ago, I stay for the *extraordinary* banter.
Reply 4
So very few I think
I'd say there's a decent amount, just that most of them are either applying for masters programs or got pregnant the first time around and are asking what it's like to be an older student and a mum at the same time.
Reply 6
30, not at uni, but am studying for postgraduate exams. That's not what I use TSR for though.
25, and I don't.
22 next month, study Computer Gaming Tech at Anglia Ruskin :biggrin:
Reply 9
25 years old graduate originally joined to take part in student related discussions when I was a student now I just come on every now and then and read about people's relationship problems or some religious vs non religious debate. But I have to say I feel an outcast here as most people are much younger hence I rarely take part in any discussions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lewierhodes
22 next month, study Computer Gaming Tech at Anglia Ruskin :biggrin:
Good subject to study! :smile: I was thinking about applying to ARU as I'm in Cambridge myself. I don't suppose you have any interest in parkour do you? :P

22, not in uni. Thinking about it but not sure.
23, not studying (again) until September
23, graduate at 21 years old, been working for the last 2 years while doing my own business..:smile:
Original post by IonGeneral
Good subject to study! :smile: I was thinking about applying to ARU as I'm in Cambridge myself. I don't suppose you have any interest in parkour do you? :P

22, not in uni. Thinking about it but not sure.

Haven't done it in years, I'm sure I could rekindle my interest haha
I'm 25... Left uni about 5 years ago... I studied multimedia computing. I don't think I was even a student when I joined. I just came here for relationship advice Iol
I've actually applied for ARU for Graphic Design and Computer Science. Those are key specialities. (Mostly computer maintenance, network and security but meh) Hope I don't make a decision too to regret.
Reply 16
22, third year business management student
23, Law graduate. Graduated at 21
To answer the question, I am 28 in June and will be starting an undergraduate degree at Birkbeck in September.

This is me:

I may have a few city miles on me, like.
Original post by Anonymous
If so ,

How old are you ? What do you study and which year at uni ?

In my final year of Latin with French at the University of Manchester.

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending