The Student Room Group
Just somewhere extra to check - should have just left it in here, keep it all in one place rather than complicating things, bah.
Reply 2
This is a subforum for university courses, not careers. It's more logical to put it elsewhere. Investment banking isn't under the economics section!
I'll bet they get loads of questions about it though! Just like we get loads of law career questions. However, you are right, they should technically be separate. Anyway, investment banking isn't so tied to economics as the study of law is to a career in law (whether by a degree, or GDL/CPE)... although, yes, you are going to need strong economic knowledge to get such a job.
Reply 4
Stupid idea.
Good idea.
I'm beginning to think you are only here to contradict everything anyone else says.
Reply 7
Hmph. They could have just linked it to this forum.
Reply 8
Lewisy-boy
I'm beginning to think you are only here to contradict everything anyone else says.

He is.
ellewoods
He is.

Am I?
Pretty Boy Floyd
Am I?

I would say that the vast majority of your posts were self-evident.
LOL, in what ways can a post on here not be self-evident?
Its not like they are encrypted with complex algorithms!
Stick Man
Hmph. They could have just linked it to this forum.

like that you mean *adds in forum link*
Reply 13
PQ
like that you mean *adds in forum link*

Can there not be details in the "Last Post Threads Posts " boxes?
kirstinx
Can there not be details in the "Last Post Threads Posts " boxes?

not without moving the "legal careers" sub forum out of the careers section and into the university courses section...and that isn't going to happen.
superdillon
LOL, in what ways can a post on here not be self-evident?
Its not like they are encrypted with complex algorithms!

lol another example of someone on here who just likes to contradict and criticise.

merry christmas :smile:
Reply 16
It's going to give us another sub-forum to trawl for bad advice given by A-Level students :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending