The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS History 6HI01D - Wednesday 13th May 2015

This is the thread for this exam! Please get involved if you are also taking it. Just about 40 days left and I could really use the help

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by jill800
This is the thread for this exam! Please get involved if you are also taking it. Just about 40 days left and I could really use the help

What topic are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone else doing russia to revolution and stalins russia?
I'm doing option 1D - Stalin's Russia and equality in the USA civil rights

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by edward090
anyone else doing russia to revolution and stalins russia?

Im doing these!!
Do you have any idea what last years questions were??!
Not sure about last year, we only have access to the questions before and including 2013

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone willing to mark a couple of Past paper questions for russia to revolution for me?

Hi! I did the civil rights paper last year at AS but I'm retaking it again this year. I believe the questions were on the role of the federal government between 1945 and 1955 and then also the black power movement? I can't remember the exact phrasing though as it was nearly a year ago!
Hi guys!! I'm doing Russia in revolution and Stalins russia? Any predictions?

Here's the link for 2014 paper, if you still need it?

http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/A%20Level/History/2013/Exam%20materials/Question-paper-Unit-1-(6HI01)-Option-D-June-2014.pdf
Original post by SophieNorcross
Hi guys!! I'm doing Russia in revolution and Stalins russia? Any predictions?

Hey I'm doing those topics as well! How are you going about your revision?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Less than 4 weeks till the exam... :ahhhhh:
How is everybody feeling about the exam?

I'm studying civil rights and the role of the us in asia. I hope questions on MLK and Korea come up!
Russia in revolution isn't as bad, as Stalins russia? How about you???
Original post by grassntai
Hey I'm doing those topics as well! How are you going about your revision?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How are you revising for these?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doing past papers, and looking at what is frequently asked year by year. How about you??
Any predictions? I do think Bolsheviks/Provisional Goverment is asked pretty much every year?

Stalins social policies havent been been asked for a while? Nor about a totalitarian state under Stalin?
Original post by SophieNorcross
Doing past papers, and looking at what is frequently asked year by year. How about you??

Yes i am doing the same but havent really started past papers yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest