The Student Room Group

in your opinion , what is the best song ever?

my vote goes to

Nickleback - Hero

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stehay
my vote goes to

Nickleback - Hero

Lmfao
Reply 2
This :biggrin:
[video="youtube;NYpKG4zSDNs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYpKG4zSDNs[/video]
Reply 3
Reply 4
Original post by stehay
my vote goes to

Nickleback - Hero

:rolleyes:
Brothers in Arms by Dire Straights.
Runaways-The killers
There are obviously so many classics to choose from, but I think "Close Your Eyes And Count To ****" by Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha is a candidate, definitely.

Provocative (leaning towards brutal), honest, exceptionally crafted lyrically, performed, executed and produced nigh on perfectly, and it summed up the feeling of the summer that it was released.

And De La's verse is just ridiculous
Original post by cant_think_of_name
There are obviously so many classics to choose from, but I think "Close Your Eyes And Count To ****" by Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha is a candidate, definitely.

Provocative (leaning towards brutal), honest, exceptionally crafted lyrically, performed, executed and produced nigh on perfectly, and it summed up the feeling of the summer that it was released.

And De La's verse is just ridiculous

That is effing insane and a contestant for best video (if you haven't seen it go watch it) but best song? Nuh uh. Even in rap there's better songs as well as in experimental rap eg. most Death Grips songs.
Original post by CherryWine
Lmfao

nickelback is good. why you hatin? :puppyeyes:
Original post by ChickenMadness
nickelback is good. why you hatin? :puppyeyes:

A guy recently listened to Nickelback on repeat for 168 hours to raise money for charity - he raised over $17,000, just sayin...

That is the ultimate test of endurance lol, I would listen to two songs max and then nope out of there :biggrin:
A guy recently listened to Nickelback on repeat for 168 hours to raise money for charity - he raised over $17,000, just sayin...

That is the ultimate test of endurance lol, I would listen to two songs max and then nope out of there :biggrin:

You're just saying that because it's cool to dislike nickelback haha. can't see anything wrong with their songs :tongue:
Anything by red hot chili's
Original post by ChickenMadness
You're just saying that because it's cool to dislike nickelback haha. can't see anything wrong with their songs :tongue:

I know, I feel so cool for saying that :redface:

You can't see anything wrong with Avril Lavigne either lmao
I know, I feel so cool for saying that :redface:

You can't see anything wrong with Avril Lavigne either lmao

Her songs are catchy :emo:
I am going with Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin.
Classic.

Sent from my MT27i using Tapatalk 2
Reply 16
For me best song is bohemian rhapsody.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Justin Bieber - Baby
Any song by the Smashing Pumpkins. :3
Reply 19
Jesus Of Suburbia / Homecoming by Green Day (although pretty much every other song on American Idiot comes close).

Quick Reply

Latest