The Student Room Group

Should I stop talking to her

I'm currently speaking to a girl who is 15 and 2 years younger than me. I'm almost certain she has feelings for me but I don't want any type of relationship and the only real reason I'm speaking to them is because they're hot. I am basically just speaking to her as it seems to be a chance to finally get rid of my V card. I couldn't date her because everyone in sixth form would rip on me for dating someone in the lower school and it's not helped by the fact she also has the personality of a potato. Should I stop talking to her or continue with my plan?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm currently speaking to a girl who is 15 and 2 years younger than me. I'm almost certain she has feelings for me but I don't want any type of relationship and the only real reason I'm speaking to them is because they're hot. I am basically just speaking to her as it seems to be a chance to finally get rid of my V card. I couldn't date her because everyone in sixth form would rip on me for dating someone in the lower school and it's not helped by the fact she also has the personality of a potato. Should I stop talking to her or continue with my plan?

Guly law #1: If she's young, wait until she's legal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending