Reply 160
I found one but it has no posts in it! Thank u :smile:
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 161
Original post by hbhs
I found one but it has no posts in it! Thank u :smile:
wait i found it! Thank you :smile:
Was made an offer for Dundee earlier this month and don't know what to do! Any suggestions?
Original post by MFBurgh
Was made an offer for Dundee earlier this month and don't know what to do! Any suggestions?

an accommodation offer? where is it for? why are you not sure?x
Original post by rebecca_o
an accommodation offer? where is it for? why are you not sure?x

It was an offer from the University to study politics and they now said I can look for student accommodation if I want. Will there be many spaces left?
Original post by MFBurgh
It was an offer from the University to study politics and they now said I can look for student accommodation if I want. Will there be many spaces left?

there will be some but you can apply for accommodation and if they give you a place you don't need to accept it x
Original post by rebecca_o
there will be some but you can apply for accommodation and if they give you a place you don't need to accept it x

Thanks for your help! :smile:
Does anyone know how much it is monthly for Belmont Tower???
Any Bengalis up in here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MFBurgh

Have a look at Parker House! They surely have plenty of spaces left.
I'm in seabraes flat 23 room 4, is anyone else?
Hey, I am a female undergraduate student, I am looking for a room in a flat, as close to the uni as possible with fellow students, any offers? Thanks :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm in Old Mill D First flor flat 4, is anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
alright! anyone still looking for accommodation? got an ensuite room available at the Hub, message for details
I'm in Belmont flats 17 anyone else?!☺️
Original post by Amyymanson
I'm in Belmont flats 17 anyone else?!☺️

Hiya,

This is the accommodation thread for 2015 September entry. You'll have better luck making a new thread.

Cheers,

Cesca :h:

Latest