The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yankbaper13
Accommodation is to be chosen in mid-April and applicants will get told the details of their accommodation around June. I am opening this thread so that people can discuss which accommodation they are choosing and hopefully will be able to find people who they will be staying/studying with :smile:

Hey, have you heard anything about applying for accommodation? I've made Dundee my firm choice and I haven't heard anything about accommodation :frown: getting nervous

Posted from TSR Mobile
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Same here, I haven't heard anything from Dundee yet. Anyone gets the accommodation information?
Reply 3
Yeah I firmed Dundee unconditional about 7/8 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I firmed my offer a couple of weeks ago and I haven't heard anything either!
Reply 5
Just got my accommodation form in today!!! Heathfield here I come :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how much the university accommodation cost?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Applied to Belmont Flats, doing the Forensic Anthropology course, cant wait to see who I'm living with!! :biggrin:
Reply 9
I firmed my unconditional for nursing a few weeks ago and they told me at the open day our application forms will be sent through email but I've still heard nothing :frown: Getting nervous!
Edit - Problem Solved :smile:

Applied for Belmont Flats
(edited 9 years ago)
I accepted my condiontional offer for Biomedical Science the other week and I got an email about accommodation a few days later. Im thinking about staying in the Seabraes flats is anyone else thinking about staying there?
I'm going to do Biomedical Science and got an accommodation offer for Belmont Flats yesterday! :smile:
Nice! Happy to see many Biomedical Sciences applicants here, I will be doing this program too and still waiting for the accommodation offer (Belmont Flats). Hope it will come very soon :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I haven't actually applied for accommodation yet but I'm so happy to actually see others doing biomedical science here! :smile:
Reply 15
I'm still waiting for the e-mail :/ I'm not sure where to apply to, I would like it cheaper of course, but being on campus would be great.. I guess distance and money are my biggest criteria and conflict at the same time :redface:
Thats why im looking at Seabraes because its cheaper and not far from the campus :biggrin:
Reply 17
I'm hoping to get seabraes as well for those reasons. It's the last day of April though and I still haven't gotten my email :frown:
If some of you haven't heard from the accommodation people yet, I'd definitely give them a phone call if possible! I've phoned a few times before and they've always been very friendly and helpful! :smile:
Original post by amber11997
Applied to Belmont Flats, doing the Forensic Anthropology course, cant wait to see who I'm living with!! :biggrin:

Im in Belmont flats taking anthropology too!

Latest

Trending

Trending