The Student Room Group

Should I do this for him or not?

So me and this guy were pretty close at one point and etc etc etc. To cut a long story short, I've had a crush on this guy for around 1.5 - 2 years and I cannot stop thinking about him. We stopped talking around 1 year back and barely speak over twitter now :/ last time we spoke was 3 months back.

I dont know if he likes me and he keeps sending me mixed signals, although i'm too shy to make the first move since i'm scared of getting rejected.

This year is our last year in sixth form and we'll both be heading off to different uni's at the end of the year and i'm almost certain we wont be going out by then.

He is a massive footy fan and his team is going to be playing in our hometown soon so I was thinking if I should buy tickets for me and him and surprise him to the match? or would this not be a good idea?
or you could just tell him you like him sigh
Nope, leave it. Seems too grand a gesture for someone you haven't spoken to in months and get mixed signals from.
2 years of worrying because you were too afraid to make the first move :rofl3:
Reply 4
Just be like "wassup dude, wanna hang out?". Because why not? Come out of your shy bubble and jst freakin do it cz you have had him inside your head for way too long. If he rejects you so be it. He aint worth any more of your time. And he if dont, come and thank me. Lololo goodluck anyways:smug::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending