The Student Room Group

Girls at winstanley college?

What are the girls at winstanley like, in terms of looks:tongue:
Reply 1
Hi, I currently go to Winstanley, I've just started my second term of AS. I came from a co-ed private school and I was really worried about starting as it is very different from what I was used to. The teaching quality varies depending on which subject you take tbh...I take Biology, Chemistry, Geography and Theatre Studies, and I went to Winstanley because it has a very good reputation for science, as I want to be a medic and they had a good Medics program(MDV). According to other people teaching is very good in Englishs and Arts. However some of my friends do have very good science teachers too (unfortunately mine aren't the best). The students at Winstanley are really nice and easy to get along with, you'll have no worries there!! Sadly I'm planning to leave college and go to boarding school next year as i feel like i need more one-to-one...and I feel like thats the best way (for me) to achieve the best grades I can. Please don't let you put that off though!! It's a good college, just not for me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending