The Student Room Group

Belly button pierced

Hi,me and my friend are both 15,and we both really want to get out belly button pierced but the thing is you have to have parents consent if your under 16,my friends mum said she could get it done and she would come with her and give her consent.but I haven't asked my parents yet and I don't want to bc I know they'll just say no,but I really want it done.can my friends mums give me consent as well?she said she will if I want her to but idk if it's allowed
Wait till you turn 16. It's really not a big deal there's no point in rushing. I was in a rush and then when I turned 16 I got lots of piercing and then I got bored of them and one by one took them out. I really wanted a tattoo and now I'm nearly 18 I've decided against it. Just wait :smile:
Reply 2
No, because she's not your parent. It'd be just like getting some randomer off the street to say 'yeah it's fine'.

Have you thoroughly researched belly button piercings? I really wanted mine done til I talked to people who'd had it done and looked at photos when the belly bar out. It's a MASSIVE hole. It's not like an ear piercing. If you're active you might have to take the belly bar out a lot as it can catch on clothing and equipment and it looks awful when you've got the piercing but no bar in it. They also become infected a lot more easily than other piercings, even with good aftercare. Have a good think, I was on the verge of heading to a piercing studio to get it done I was that sure I wanted one then looking at pictures of the actual piercing with no bar really put me off!
Its not worth it hun, just wait til you're 16 and can sign for yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending