The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

The UEA Start Up competition - Chat and questions thread

You may have already seen, but we're running an incredible competition on The Student Room, giving away an MSc worth over £9,000, courtesy of the University of East Anglia.

The course, MSc Enterprise and Business Creation, will enable you to launch your business into the real world, with full support from the Enterprise Centre.

Full details can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=15201-UEA-startup-competition

But if you have any questions, want to chat about potential ideas or anything else, feel free to post them up in this thread.

UEA will be able to answer any specific questions about the course or competition from the 8th April, after the Easter break. Good luck in the competition!
Man, sucks that I'm at the end of my second year, would've had such a good idea
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CodeJack
Man, sucks that I'm at the end of my second year, would've had such a good idea

Hold onto it! maybe next year :smile: An amazing opportunity for final year UG students though.
Reply 3
Would the winner of the competition be starting the course in 2015 or 2016?
Reply 4
Original post by AfuaSB
Would the winner of the competition be starting the course in 2015 or 2016?

Hi AfuaSB, it starts in September 2015. Are you considering entering?

Rob
Reply 5
I was but I'm currently a second year student and won't finish my current course till 2016 :/
Reply 6
Original post by AfuaSB
I was but I'm currently a second year student and won't finish my current course till 2016 :/

Another 2016 challenger :smile: Good luck with your studies.
Reply 7
Such a shame, oh well. Thank you :smile:
Do you have to have completed a degree to apply for this?
Original post by HannLarkin
Do you have to have completed a degree to apply for this?

Hello! Yes, you do have to have completed your degree by the time the course starts. What stage are you at currently?
I'm joining UEA in September for an undergrad - will this scheme be running in the future? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending