The Student Room Group

Not a fan of Travelling...

My friend just told me she's travelling with another friend of hers to Thailand, Vietnam and somewhere else. I mean the idea of experiencing all that stuff does sound cool. But I'm such a phobic of germs and things I don't think I could enjoy it. Also it's so far away etc. I wouldn't mind places like Americas and Europe but I dunno Asia and Africa kinda scary?

I feel like the complete odd one out esp that everyone's social media accounts are completely plastered with foreign trip pics. Anyone else feel the same? Or maybe just don't like travelling generally?
Reply 1
Original post by Gott
Well, if you're interested enough in those places then go but I wouldn't say its atall odd not to want to, I'm only really interested in Europe and perhaps Russia so I don't think I'll be going to Vietnam any time soon

Although if you are interested and just having some inhibitions then I'd advice throwing caution to the wind, it'll be an adventure :wink:
True about throwing myself into stuff I guess, I suppose I'm a child of smothering parents so probably benefit from throwing myself in the deep end... We'd hope :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Original post by Gott
Cast aside your shackles my friend :wink:

I am totally shakled... Couldn't have put it better myself! Yep I'll have to caste them aside.
Reply 3
Shackled*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending