The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLAN Private halls?

has anybody applied to Walker Street/has been offered a place?
I'm at Walker Street this year, and last year I was in the other site they own - Moor Lane :smile:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by rachaelftw
I'm at Walker Street this year, and last year I was in the other site they own - Moor Lane :smile:

Ive seen your other post on the other forum. Im happy with my choice. Walker Street was my favorite from the start. Is Walker street better than moor lane in your opinion?
Original post by CeriAnn01
Ive seen your other post on the other forum. Im happy with my choice. Walker Street was my favorite from the start. Is Walker street better than moor lane in your opinion?

Yes. Moor Lane was very average and standard and you got what you paid for. However they have done it up over summer so I assume it will be all modern now like Walker Street. Feel like Walker Street is more sociable though and we don't have a problem with Boise whereas there was always issues in Moor Lane. Plus it's right next door to IQ Kopa accommodation and they have a security guard who's really strict so we were always getting noise complaints. Too much hassle tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by CeriAnn01
has anybody applied to Walker Street/has been offered a place?

Ive been offered flat 3 walker street :smile:
Walker lane is very nice but pricey and Moor lane is great value for money-Best in Preston

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending