The Student Room Group

Al Shabaab terrorists murder 150 students at university

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/kenya-minister-says-70-dead-in-al-shabaab-attack-on-university

Unbelievable. Revolting.

It reminds me of the Taliban attack on the Pakistani school that killed hundreds of children a couple of months ago.

Islamist terrorists have no solutions, they have nothing to offer the world, no vision for the future, except death and oppression

Scroll to see replies

For the love of God.
Original post by PopaPork
For the love of God.

And I just think... why students? I mean, if they attacked a Kenyan Army base, I wouldn't support it but I'd think they were attacking combatants.

But university students? Wtf?

The Kenyan government also has questions to answer given the Australian government warned late last week than an attack was imminent
Original post by LordMarmalade
And I just think... why students? I mean, if they attacked a Kenyan Army base, I wouldn't support it but I'd think they were attacking combatants.

But university students? Wtf?

The Kenyan government also has questions to answer given the Australian government warned late last week than an attack was imminent

They fear education.

Ignorance is the preferred option and attacks like this will help enforce ignorance.
Reply 4
Islamists never attack anybody who will ever fight back.
Hence they target so many schools and un-armed establishments. Pretty disgraceful the way the Kenyan government handled this, they had evidence of an attack similar to this in the works and only had 2 armed guards?

Tragically the two guards both died bravely trying to defend the students, but surely if an attack was to happen how was 2 guards ever going to be enough?
Horrible news - it goes without saying. A very sad state of affairs and my thoughts go out to all the families of those killed and injured. What a barbaric act of terrorism.
We have people on TSR happy about it too http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3238493
Original post by JG1233
Islamists never attack anybody who will ever fight back.
Hence they target so many schools and un-armed establishments. Pretty disgraceful the way the Kenyan government handled this, they had evidence of an attack similar to this in the works and only had 2 armed guards?

Tragically the two guards both died bravely trying to defend the students, but surely if an attack was to happen how was 2 guards ever going to be enough?

Good comment, well said.
great to see the good religion is apparently doing these days.
Reply 9
We need to start destroying and calling out these subhuman jihadist scum rather than engaging in moral relativism all the time.
Reply 10
Islam is just a nuisance everywhere in the world. It makes me so mad.
Original post by Truths
Islam is just a nuisance everywhere in the world. It makes me so mad.
I wouldn't say it's the religion. It's the few crazy individuals who follow that particular religion. Also note that there are insane people all over the world who aren't Muslim though we tend to focus on one particular group
Original post by quentinhamilton
I wouldn't say it's the religion. It's the few crazy individuals who follow that particular religion. Also note that there are insane people all over the world who aren't Muslim though we tend to focus on one particular group

You list all the other religious murders around the world and I'll list all the Islamist/Muslim ones.
Give a minute though, I'm going to need a bigger pen.
It is utterly shocking just how far down the running order most media outlets are posting this, even allowing for the fact it is happening to Brown people in a far off land.
In one a spat between Gove and Burnham is more important.:eek:
Reply 14
Absolutely disgraceful. What was upsetting is I was following the story from pretty early on, and they were initially reporting there were around 15 deaths. Then I went out and came back to see the death toll had risen tenfold, was speechless.
Original post by quentinhamilton

It's the religion too.

The most explicit of all the Abrahamic religions in advocating the takeover and expulsion/conversion of natives and usurping of all lands.

It's mandated in the Qur'an to keep fighting indefinitely.

Hence why we won't see an end to this. Just periods of calm which are also mandated in the Qur'an, where Muslims are instructed to only offer temporary peace deals when they are in a position of weakness.

When they are in a position of strength, they're mandated to wage war.

Hence why when Hamas are being pummeled by Israel, they offer what's called a 'Hunda'. A temporary ceasefire but not a long lasting peace.

The maximum length of a Hunda I believe is 10 years.

So in theory any peace for example with Hamas, would only last for 10 years and then they're religiously obliged to wage war against Israel again.
Original post by caravaggio2
You list all the other religious murders around the world and I'll list all the Islamist/Muslim ones.
Give a minute though, I'm going to need a bigger pen.

What's the difference? Murder is murder!
Original post by LockheedSpooky
It's the religion too.

The most explicit of all the Abrahamic religions in advocating the takeover and expulsion/conversion of natives and usurping of all lands.

It's mandated in the Qur'an to keep fighting indefinitely.

Hence why we won't see an end to this. Just periods of calm which are also mandated in the Qur'an, where Muslims are instructed to only offer temporary peace deals when they are in a position of weakness.

When they are in a position of strength, they're mandated to wage war.

Hence why when Hamas are being pummeled by Israel, they offer what's called a 'Hunda'. A temporary ceasefire but not a long lasting peace.

The maximum length of a Hunda I believe is 10 years.

So in theory any peace for example with Hamas, would only last for 10 years and then they're religiously obliged to wage war against Israel again.

http://www.channel4.com/news/palestinians-formally-join-international-criminal-court
I wouldn't blame Hamas for that one! Watch the video attached
this is utterly revolting. to murder Christians at any time is appalling, but at Easter is beyond belief. these terror scum must be destroyed.
Original post by #Ridwan
We need to start destroying and calling out these subhuman jihadist scum rather than engaging in moral relativism all the time.

That won't do anything... People need to understand that islam is at the root of evil. As long as we don't admit it, nothing will change.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending