The Student Room Group

Zionist Israeli President Netanyahu says Iran must accept Israel's existence

Scroll to see replies

Yet, Israel hasn't admitted their own Nuclear Weapon haul, as far as I understand. No country in the world should posses them, let alone Isreal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The two eds
production of weapon grade plutonium in the Middle East
:facepalm: Please read the parts I quoted from the fact sheets for you above again.

If you are so opposed to the production of weapons grade plutonium in the Middle East why are you opposing a deal that prevents Iran producing weapons grade plutonium but say nothing about Israel and Pakistan's production of not only weapons grade plutonium, but nuclear weapons?

where terror is high in the region if they were to intercept such waste the consequences could be detrimenal.

So why do you oppose the deal that PREVENTS Iran's production of weapons grade plutonium whilst saying nothing about the only countries in the Middle East which do produce weapons grade plutonium and nuclear weapons? This question is even more pertinent when you understand the stringent monitoring of their entire nuclear energy supply chain (that will last for 25 years, and the IAEA monitoring of all nuclear facilities will last indefinitely) in the context of Pakistan nor Israel not even ratifying the NPT.

This indicates one of two things: 1. that you have an agenda and your concerns are disingenuous, or 2. you are ignorant of the facts. I think the latter is true.
Original post by Law-Hopeful
:facepalm: Please read the parts I quoted from the fact sheets for you above again.

If you are so opposed to the production of weapons grade plutonium in the Middle East why are you opposing a deal that prevents Iran producing weapons grade plutonium but say nothing about Israel and Pakistan's production of not only weapons grade plutonium, but nuclear weapons?

So why do you oppose the deal that PREVENTS Iran's production of weapons grade plutonium whilst saying nothing about the only countries in the Middle East which do produce weapons grade plutonium and nuclear weapons? This question is even more pertinent when you understand the stringent monitoring of their entire nuclear energy supply chain (that will last for 25 years, and the IAEA monitoring of all nuclear facilities will last indefinitely) in the context of Pakistan nor Israel not even ratifying the NPT.

This indicates one of two things: 1. that you have an agenda and your concerns are disingenuous, or 2. you are ignorant of the facts. I think the latter is true.

I do and always have been opposed to nuclear programs in Pakistan and other middle Eastern nations. I thought my stance on the subject reflected that
Netanyahu lied. Iran is developing atomic bombs? Any evidence? No proof.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by Enginerd.
Yet, Israel hasn't admitted their own Nuclear Weapon haul, as far as I understand. No country in the world should posses them, let alone Isreal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any secular democracy which has proven its commitment to liberty and non-aggression should be able to develop its own defense. The grand dictators in Iran, and lets be fair its a repressive police state that punishes women for the most minor gestures, should not be trusted. When a state is ruled by violence, it cannot be trusted.
They have stated on multiple occasions they want to see israel annexed.

Sorry, what? When on earth have Iran declared they want to annex Israel? Why would they want to, anyway?
Original post by whorace
Ah yes censorship.

Not sure why I'm attempting a dialogue with someone who essentially called me a neo-Nazi for supporting the recent deal agreed upon by the world leaders of the P5+1 and the EU... Guess that makes 61% of the American population (and the majority of the world) neo-Nazis.

Your [sic] the one appeasing a dangerous repressive police state which stones women for showing their ankles at sporting games.

Can you provide a single case where Iran have stoned a woman for showing her ankles at a sporting game?

I'm not defending Iran's human rights record, which I rightfully condemn as abhorrent, but Israel sterilising African immigrants isn't much better than what Iran does now, is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why, they've never used them!
Original post by Thomas2
Why, they've never used them!

Iran hasn't either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by whorace
Any secular democracy which has proven its commitment to liberty and non-aggression should be able to develop its own defense. The grand dictators in Iran, and lets be fair its a repressive police state that punishes women for the most minor gestures, should not be trusted. When a state is ruled by violence, it cannot be trusted.

I understand hence my original post that no country should have them. Iran shouldn't nor should Isreal. Liberty and non-aggression you say? The same non-aggressive Isreal during the 2014 war and many countless before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
I understand hence my original post that no country should have them. Iran shouldn't nor should Isreal. Liberty and non-aggression you say? The same non-aggressive Isreal during the 2014 war and many countless before?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok Israel has some controversial policies as well admittedly, but its so far above Iran and given its historical circumstances (the Jews have been treated like **** for over 2000 years) its not surprising they want to defend themselves.
Original post by whorace
Ok Israel has some controversial policies as well admittedly, but its so far above Iran and given its historical circumstances (the Jews have been treated like **** for over 2000 years) its not surprising they want to defend themselves.

Lol. They've been treated like **** so they have the right to treat others like ****? Again, this is nothing to do with Isreal and Iran and whoever else. No country should have Nuclear weapons. In this day and age, anything could happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Lol. They've been treated like **** so they have the right to treat others like ****? Again, this is nothing to do with Isreal and Iran and whoever else. No country should have Nuclear weapons. In this day and age, anything could happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No but you can understand why they are so extreme. Having 6 million of your own men, women and children slaughtered in cold blood can make a group paranoid. The Jews fought in the first world war with the promise of Palestine, betrayed again.
Reply 33
Lol all this pathetic talk about Jews and zionists. Please.

Israel has a right to exist just as any other country was which was formed due to conflict.
The funny thing is, Isreal want Iran to accept their existance yet they don't even recognise Palestine. Hypocrites.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Iran hasn't either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Israel has not said Iran should be wiped off the map.
A civilian nuclear program, ha get real. Iran has for many years been a distabilised country and especially now more than ever are in a destabilised region of the world. They have stated on multiple occasions they want to see israel annexed and therefore they are a very dangerous country if they have any access to nuclear power. Anyone with common sense would see the potential threat from Iran having a nuclear program.

Iran is actually quite stable and this stability is unique in west asia. Do you know about the 300 nukes israel has? Probably not, stop spewing rubbish. These talks have revealed Iran's intentions.
Original post by Thomas2
Israel has not said Iran should be wiped off the map.

Neither has iran. I speak persian and I'm telling you that the prime minister at the time said the Zionist regime which is a political ideology should be wiped of the map. I'm pretty sure when the Americans want communism wiped out they meant the ideology right? Check your facts and sloppy translations.
Original post by TheBBQ
Lol all this pathetic talk about Jews and zionists. Please.

Israel has a right to exist just as any other country was which was formed due to conflict.

This is about iran and Israel if you read the title. You are just biased towards muslims,not matter what the ordeal, which is understandable as I see you are either a sikh or hindu, but conflicts like this are political.
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Neither has iran. I speak persian and I'm telling you that the prime minister at the time said the Zionist regime which is a political ideology should be wiped of the map. I'm pretty sure when the Americans want communism wiped out they meant the ideology right? Check your facts and sloppy translations.

Well the prime minister may be a master of the Delphic utterance...

Call me a cynic but your argument doesn't convince me that some people in the Iranian regime would not consider using, or threatening to use, a nuclear bomb to threaten Israel and/or other neighbours in the same way as Putin is now doing in Eastern Europe.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending