The Student Room Group

Weightmans 2015 VS and TC

Thought it would be easier to have a separate Weightmans thread! Welcome all! Yes they are currently having 'technical difficulties' I hope we are given a few days atleast to complete the tests! Does anyone know how long we have to complete them once we receive the email with details of our online assessments?
Original post by lunakitty
Thought it would be easier to have a separate Weightmans thread! Welcome all! Yes they are currently having 'technical difficulties' I hope we are given a few days atleast to complete the tests! Does anyone know how long we have to complete them once we receive the email with details of our online assessments?

You know this thread is in news and current affairs, right?

We don't know any information regarding the tests, including the time allowed for them, and which tests we will have to take.

It's 'worrying' that it seems like everyone got through to stage 2 haha. An online interview could be on the cards. =/
Reply 2
Rumours have it thats its your average psychometric testing...who knows, well best of luck it is likely we'll find out after the Bank holiday! Guess it gives us time to mentally prepare ourselves! It is worrying actually I know a few people from uni who have also go through :/
Rumours have it thats its your average psychometric testing...who knows, well best of luck it is likely we'll find out after the Bank holiday! Guess it gives us time to mentally prepare ourselves! It is worrying actually I know a few people from uni who have also go through :/

looks like they let everyone through to the next stage
Original post by SmaugTheTerrible
looks like they let everyone through to the next stage

Yeah, without speculating too much I think that they let everyone through, and then they'll refer to the online assessment scores, plus the application form to decide who take on.

This means they have sufficient flexibility to let those people in with good, but not really good scores, with an impressive compensating application form.
Reply 5
Did everyone get the email this morning- tests r up- eek! doesn't really specify what stage 2 encompasses though like what questions do they mean exactly? Has anyone done it yet? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by husn
Did everyone get the email this morning- tests r up- eek! doesn't really specify what stage 2 encompasses though like what questions do they mean exactly? Has anyone done it yet? :smile:

Yes I have and its all more or less SJT no numerical or verbal (what a relief). Goodluck to the rest of you!
Yes I have and its all more or less SJT no numerical or verbal (what a relief). Goodluck to the rest of you!

situational judgement test?

were there any other tests?

how did you find it?
Reply 8
Done mine, its ok I just didnt like the first part with the agree/disagree options, as for some answers it's too rigid aha
Original post by aevenson
Done mine, its ok I just didnt like the first part with the agree/disagree options, as for some answers it's too rigid aha

I did it, it didn't take anywhere near the time they suggested though.
Reply 10
Original post by tehforum
I did it, it didn't take anywhere near the time they suggested though.

No, neither did I tbh
Original post by aevenson
No, neither did I tbh

I think for the first bit you could second guess some 'correct' answers.

But the second bit was difficult! the bottom two IMO would be kind of clear cut, and the top two could go either way
Reply 12
Original post by tehforum
I think for the first bit you could second guess some 'correct' answers.

But the second bit was difficult! the bottom two IMO would be kind of clear cut, and the top two could go either way

Yeah very true, when i did the second bit i did it backwards so 4-1 seemed easier way. Do you know when we find out, if we were successful?
Reply 13
guys what do u mean about the second bit - bottom two/top two>????
Reply 14
Original post by husn
guys what do u mean about the second bit - bottom two/top two>????

for the second part you have to list what you do in order, the ones you do least/second least are quite simple cos you essentially know that if you did thaty you'd look an idiot but which you do first or second was difficult cos most of the questions those two would be quite similar. Like in one of them if it was me i would do both together rather than it being a case of just doing one. Hope that helps, if you havent done it yet good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending