The Student Room Group

How do you Revise?

well I use different methods for each subject but I don't know if they work!
RS: Mindmaps / Posters
Music: Mindmaps
Maths: Past papers
Science: Cards
History: cards / mindmaps
Drama & English: not sure

How do you guys revise??
Basically I sit in my room with a long ass mirror and basically speak to myself with funny accents so that I remember the information after one run through my notes. Sounds hilarious but it works :lol:
Original post by Valyrian
Basically I sit in my room with a long ass mirror and basically speak to myself with funny accents so that I remember the information after one run through my notes. Sounds hilarious but it works :lol:
You're actually a crackhead if you do that
I sit down and make notes. I make summary notes on my notes and then make a third set of notes on my summary notes, with the third set being everything I'm not 100% sure on. Then I do past paper questions. The key is repetition (at least for me anyway).
Original post by L Corleone
You're actually a crackhead if you do that

Gotta bring the fun side out of History :lol:
look cover write check
revision posters with images and descriptions
getting tested by friends/family
associating words that sound like other words, with those other words
etc
Original post by L Corleone
Can I have a selfie of your tits?

This works if you're studying a retarded course like psychology or english lit I guess

I studied politics, philosophy, history and english language and got A*AAB. it, admittedly, doesn't work as effectively for mathematical subjects like chemistry and biology.

+oh yeah - past papers are great for revision too - probably the most important method for any subject.
This is weird but whenever I see an important note on a revision guide or whatever I take an image of it using an app on my phone called CamNote. Works great if you like to implement technology into your revision !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending