The Student Room Group

Chavs

Scroll to see replies

Original post by quentinhamilton
I was at Waterloo station and a group of chavs began yelling words at me which didn’t bother me so I took no notice; after a few moments later they sprayed around pepper spray and told me to go back to where I’m from

Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
Wat? Really?
I've lived in London all my life, work around Waterloo at the moment, and I just really struggle to believe that situation actually happening. I can't even picture it. Where were you? Lower Marsh? Waterloo Bridge? :confused:

Yeah I'm calling bull****. I have never seen a full on chav (assuming I can spot one from clothes, accent and attitude) like the one described here in central London.
Reply 41
Original post by kkboyk
Not really. You can get rich chavs.

Which is precisely the point. I was describing myself as a Tory to mock the utter depravity of the argument that calling someone a chav is classicism.
Original post by TheGuyReturns
Yeah I'm calling bull****. I have never seen a full on chav (assuming I can spot one from clothes, accent and attitude) like the one described here in central London.

You’re making ridiculous assumptions; we were on the same train though nothing really happened then hence they followed me out of the train station; the behaviour I witnessed wasn’t any different to what I saw hours before in North London. At no point did I indicate that there is a dominance of chavs in Central London
Quentin Hamilton's :rolleyes:
Original post by Ebony19
Quentin Hamilton's :rolleyes:

Yes? :rolleyes:
When did Waterloo count as North London :s

Anyway I agree with what you've said, Chavs are ****ing hilarious to laugh at. They're not even hard, they just dress really awfully and are dumb af.
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
When did Waterloo count as North London :s

Anyway I agree with what you've said, Chavs are ****ing hilarious to laugh at. They're not even hard, they just dress really awfully and are dumb af.
I do know that- I was in North London before I was in Waterloo but yes, they’re tremendously irritating
You’re making ridiculous assumptions; we were on the same train though nothing really happened then hence they followed me out of the train station; the behaviour I witnessed wasn’t any different to what I saw hours before in North London. At no point did I indicate that there is a dominance of chavs in Central London

I had to spend an unhappy train journey with a drunken party of them in a first class carriage of all places:tongue: I feel for you bro...

Posted from TSR Mobile
wot u ben judgemental 4? :P

Didn't assume anything, you said yourself the incident happened just outside Waterloo Station. And how on Earth did you end up concluding that I took that you were claiming "that there is a dominance of chavs in Central London"?...
Just as uneducated and narrow minded as 'chavs' only on the other end of the spectrum...
Original post by hellodave5
wot u ben judgemental 4? :P
Innit Quentin y you gots 2 be so judgmentl :tongue:
Reply 52

Lmao the amount of clueless left wingers who have never seen a chav on here is embarrassing.
Original post by Ebony19
Just as uneducated and narrow minded as 'chavs' only on the other end of the spectrum...

I’m well-educated, thank you
Original post by whorace
Lmao the amount of clueless left wingers who have never seen a chav on here is embarrassing.

Exactly! Some people on here think chavs are innocent individuals when they’re clearly not; the complete opposite in fact
Lol at how many people are scared of chavs on TSR.

Quite pathetic
Original post by Ebony19
Innit Quentin y you gots 2 be so judgmentl :tongue:

who dis Quentin manz?

:rolleyes:
I’m well-educated, thank you
No? Really?...
If ever I saw such a pair of simpletons.

Exactly! Some people on here think chavs are innocent individuals when they’re clearly not; the complete opposite in fact

Original post by whorace
Reply 58
Original post by Ebony19
No? Really?...
If ever I saw such a pair of simpletons.

Funny that, considering I grew up in a working class family around many of these types of people.

You can continue flouting your ignorance, you are doing nothing more than showing your intolerance, of both facts and decent values.
Original post by hellodave5
who dis Quentin manz?

:rolleyes:
innit Quentin gon be getting himself gat down

Brb just collecting all the chavdem

:giggle:

Quick Reply

Latest