The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Most lively accommodation

Hi I'm going to study mathematics at reading this year and I was wondering what accommodation would best suit me? I enjoy going out at night with groups of people to pubs/clubs or whatever, so if anyone could recommend residence that will contain mostly freshers like me, near the nightlife, it would be much appreciated.

I'd prefer on campus if possible. Thanks!
Original post by Luckyjack9
Hi I'm going to study mathematics at reading this year and I was wondering what accommodation would best suit me? I enjoy going out at night with groups of people to pubs/clubs or whatever, so if anyone could recommend residence that will contain mostly freshers like me, near the nightlife, it would be much appreciated.

I'd prefer on campus if possible. Thanks!

Hello!

If you prefer to be on campus then perhaps one of the halls in Park Group would be ideal as they are all close together and have a bar in the main area. I stayed in Windsor hall in my first year which was very social as the flats were huge (consisting of 24 or so people!). There was never a dull moment there and it is the closest hall to the canteen and bar.

I hope that helps, feel free to ask any more questions!
Pip, third year English Literature and History of Art :smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending