The Student Room Group

AS English Literature Victorian - Evolving Attitudes

Hi,
I'm doing the AQA English Lit specification and I can't find any links for the science category in Evolving Attitudes. I've got Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde but can't find any poems or plays.
Any good plays generally would be good to I've only got links for women.
Thanks in advance! :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by KateAlevels
Hi,
I'm doing the AQA English Lit specification and I can't find any links for the science category in Evolving Attitudes. I've got Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde but can't find any poems or plays.
Any good plays generally would be good to I've only got links for women.
Thanks in advance! :smile:

Is it "Evolving Attitudes; Culture, Science and Religion"?

Culture: education, social status, background, laws etc.
Science: technologies, inventions, etc.
Religion: philosophy, the pivotal point when Britain was loosing its faith with religion because the constant struggle of inventions and theories disproving the existence of God were at work.

Poem: Cry for the Children, The Laboratory, Christina Rossetti poems.
Drama: A Doll's House, The Judas Kiss, A Woman of No Importance, The Importance of Being Earnest.

PS: just got what you mean. If you have Jekyll and Hyde. That's fine. You don't need to cover all the topics with the different genres. If you have Jekyll and Hyde for science, go for A Doll's House for culture.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending