The Student Room Group

Fine art after school

Has anyone thought about doing any art summer schools this holiday? I really want to get a strong technical grounding in painting/ drawing before a-levels this summer, and I was just wondering if anyone shared that goal? I've had a breif look but I can't find any based around my age group (16-18). If anyone has any recomendations it would be truly appreciated.
Thanks.
Original post by Soya.queen

Has anyone thought about doing any art summer schools this holiday? I really want to get a strong technical grounding in painting/ drawing before a-levels this summer, and I was just wondering if anyone shared that goal? I've had a breif look but I can't find any based around my age group (16-18). If anyone has any recomendations it would be truly appreciated.
Thanks.

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Creative and Performance Arts forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=81

Quick Reply

Latest