The Student Room Group

Medical University Varna 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Hash1012
Hey I want to apply at Varna university did you use an agency or did it yourself and if so which one did you use Anyone i need help thank you

Hey, one of my friends applied to study medicine at Varna. Because of translation and paper work hassle etc. she ended up going through an agency. There are a few agencies that you could go through. She ended up going through Tutelage Ltd but have a look at the others. I went through Tutelage as well when I applied for Plovdiv and they were a great help!
Original post by Lakeside
Heya, I've applied for Varna Med school too. I've got my entrance exam on the 5th of August! Are you in the London area?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh cool, my exam is later in August! Wish it was sooner though so I can get it out of the way. I am in the midlands not London :smile:
Are you applying for Medicine or Dentistry? Also you with an Agency?
Anyone want to know more about Varna, p.m me and i will be able to help! Kind Regards
Reply 43
Original post by JordanEBulgaria
Oh cool, my exam is later in August! Wish it was sooner though so I can get it out of the way. I am in the midlands not London :smile:
Are you applying for Medicine or Dentistry? Also you with an Agency?

I'm applying for Medicine and I'm going through Tutelage Ltd. I've seen how much hassle getting papers notarised, translated etc can get so I've paid for my exam and agency fee with them. How about yourself?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ambeya
Hey, one of my friends applied to study medicine at Varna. Because of translation and paper work hassle etc. she ended up going through an agency. There are a few agencies that you could go through. She ended up going through Tutelage Ltd but have a look at the others. I went through Tutelage as well when I applied for Plovdiv and they were a great help!

Hey guys i am applying for varna too, and got my exam at the end of August, how are you guys studying for the exam and what do you guys know about the university life and education ?? btw i am doing medicine too
Reply 45
I am going through tutelage aswell, out of all the bulgerian unit - varna is defo the best
Original post by Lakeside
I'm applying for Medicine and I'm going through Tutelage Ltd. I've seen how much hassle getting papers notarised, translated etc can get so I've paid for my exam and agency fee with them. How about yourself?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right yea the paperwork notorising thing is an for sure :l aha
Ive applied for dentistry! :smile: the first two years of our course is very similar I think lol just have to do well on the entrance exam!!!
Original post by Rose_987
Hey guys i am applying for varna too, and got my exam at the end of August, how are you guys studying for the exam and what do you guys know about the university life and education ?? btw i am doing medicine too

Hey,
I'm just about to go into my 3rd year of medicine at Varna, send me an inbox message if there's anything you'd like to know
Original post by Rose_987

Hey,
I already went for the test in june. all you need to revise from is their handbook. its pretty easy. the university was alright, I missed the open day though.
Reply 49
Heya guys, whose doing their entrance exams on the 28th July in London?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, my name is Ammaarah and have already received my place to study Medicine at Medical University Varna. I am currently looking for someone to share an apartment with. If any girls are looking for someone to share an apartment with, please contact me 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
is it too late to apply and get all the paperwork done now?
Original post by Ram Charan
is it too late to apply and get all the paperwork done now?

I don't think so, I applied recently for Palacky and my application was processed. Today my cousin applied for Varna so let's see how that goes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Has anyone gotten their acceptance letters yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why did you guys choose Varna over other Bulgarian uni's such as Sofia, Plovdiv and Pleven? Trying to choose between them and need some help! :colondollar:
Original post by Firuza1029
Why did you guys choose Varna over other Bulgarian uni's such as Sofia, Plovdiv and Pleven? Trying to choose between them and need some help! :colondollar:

Hey, Sofia is the top uni in Bulgaria but didn't give out student lone. Varna is second best and give a student lone as well as pleven . but Pleven dosn't have a entrance where as varna does. Also varna is closer to the airport and the life there is nice from what I have heard.
Original post by mkhan01
Thinking of sitting the exam on the 12th September, very late I know but I already had an offer for Pleven but after looking into it a lot Varna seems like a much more suitable place to live for me for six years. How long did it take everyone to study for the test? Hopefully it's not too late for me..

It is not bad as you think but you need to spend time on studying and you will be fine. Mine is on the 30 August and from what I heard from people all question comes from the book. I will tell you how the exam went. Good luck :smile:
Original post by mkhan01
Thinking of sitting the exam on the 12th September, very late I know but I already had an offer for Pleven but after looking into it a lot Varna seems like a much more suitable place to live for me for six years. How long did it take everyone to study for the test? Hopefully it's not too late for me..

I am sitting the exam in September too, from what I hear if you go through all the things in the book you should be fine..theres still a few days left anyway, we should be fine!
Original post by mkhan01
Where are you sitting that exam? Yeah I have the handbook now and it seems pretty easy, good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

In london wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Varna is the black sea capital... living for the last 10 years here and it is much better then any other city... For all students looking for accomodation in Varna contact us sooner since accomodation will be a mission to find one bed from 500BGN or 250 Euros a month and 2 bedroom from 650BGN or 375Euros a month max 10minutes walk to the University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending