The Student Room Group

Medical University Varna 2015 Entry

Hiya people,

Anyone looking to apply/applied to study Medicine at Medical University Varna this September? I've got the offer and hoping to find some more people who are/might be going here :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Hey I am planning on studying Dentistry in Varna, have you been before?
HI im planning to apply through an agency for the entry in october 2015 and was wondering if it was worth it seen as though i dont know anyone in bulgaria? Thanks for your help:smile:
Reply 3
Original post by JordanEBulgaria
Hey I am planning on studying Dentistry in Varna, have you been before?

Hi! :biggrin: Yeah, I went last month for the entrance exam
Reply 4
Original post by Shahana_97
HI im planning to apply through an agency for the entry in october 2015 and was wondering if it was worth it seen as though i dont know anyone in bulgaria? Thanks for your help:smile:

Helloo :smile: No, don't go through an agency, I'll PM you who you have to contact
@dggs123 that would be so helpful thankyou!!:smile: have you got an offer for medicine this year?:smile:
Reply 6
@dggs123 that would be so helpful thankyou!!:smile: have you got an offer for medicine this year?:smile:

No worries! Yeah this year for September 2015 entry :smile: are you planning to go this year too?
Original post by dggs123
No worries! Yeah this year for September 2015 entry :smile: are you planning to go this year too?

Yep :smile: but just going to start the application process.. just a tiny bit late haha :biggrin:
Original post by dggs123
Hi! :biggrin: Yeah, I went last month for the entrance exam

Oh cool :smile: how was it, mine is in August! aha
Are you on facebk btw? would be good to know someone who is going to Varna as well!
Reply 9
Yep :smile: but just going to start the application process.. just a tiny bit late haha :biggrin:

Haha no worries, you have ages! When are you planning to do the entrance exam?
Reply 10
Original post by JordanEBulgaria
Oh cool :smile: how was it, mine is in August! aha
Are you on facebk btw? would be good to know someone who is going to Varna as well!

It was really easy, the handbook is enough! Yup, on facebook, i'll PM you :smile:
how is the teaching at varna medical school? would you recommend it to others?

Hi, I was thinking about applying through an agency, too! I met with a representative of the agency a few days ago. He told me all these great things and advised me to contact students at the university or people applying. Have you received an answer to your question from someone, because I was wondering the same thing? :smile:
Hi, I was thinking about applying through an agency, too! I met with a representative of the agency a few day ago. He told me all these great things and he advised that I get in contact with some current students and people applying. Have you received an answer to your question, because I was asking myself the same thing? :smile:
Original post by Rachel_18
Hi, I was thinking about applying through an agency, too! I met with a representative of the agency a few day ago. He told me all these great things and he advised that I get in contact with some current students and people applying. Have you received an answer to your question, because I was asking myself the same thing? :smile:

My parents want me to go through an agency because its less headache for you and they sort your accommodation and admission process out too. Also, you get to meet other students who have applied through the same agency which is helpful:smile: but, the question you need to ask yourself is if its worth the money:/
Reply 15
how to apply varna without agency
Reply 16
Hi, sorry would you PMing me the details as well? Thank you very much in advance, as my prospective agency seems to be overcharging me.
My parents want me to go through an agency because its less headache for you and they sort your accommodation and admission process out too. Also, you get to meet other students who have applied through the same agency which is helpful:smile: but, the question you need to ask yourself is if its worth the money:/

Hi, I went to do the entry test in varna in April. Trust me, there's no need to go through an agency, I applied directly to the university and it was very straight forward. If you have any questions, just ask 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by dggs123
Helloo :smile: No, don't go through an agency, I'll PM you who you have to contact

@dggs123 Would be great if you could send me the details as well pls.. looking to do Medicine at Varna.All their documentation/translation requirements seem very confusing.. thx
Reply 19
Original post by Ammaarah V
Hi, I went to do the entry test in varna in April. Trust me, there's no need to go through an agency, I applied directly to the university and it was very straight forward. If you have any questions, just ask 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, did you get a chance to talk to current students at Varna to ask them about their experience there? Also, was the open day useful if you attended one? I'm going to apply but not sure how I should do this - through an agency or direct. Only thing that worries me is all the documentation and translation required and I don't want to be rejected because I didn't get certain translated or some other silly scenario.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending