The Student Room Group

What time are you waking this holiday

What times are you going sleep at night?
And what time are you waking up?
Myself I go bed half 11 and wake up at half 8

Posted from TSR Mobile
I revise in the night because my little sisters and brothers are awake in the morning and they are really annoying. So I would wake up at around 6 in the evening and do work till like 8 in the morning. My sleeping pattern is really messed up but I'm going to sort it out next Saturday ready for school on monday! .. Good luck in your exam!!
Reply 2
Original post by Amal_Ahmed
I revise in the night because my little sisters and brothers are awake in the morning and they are really annoying. So I would wake up at around 6 in the evening and do work till like 8 in the morning. My sleeping pattern is really messed up but I'm going to sort it out next Saturday ready for school on monday! .. Good luck in your exam!!

haha so you revise overnight
Original post by Amal_Ahmed

Erm what time do you go to bed then?

Quick Reply

Latest