The Student Room Group

Revise Till You Cry [RTYC]

Inspired by ExMus
Original post by ExMus
Haven't started my revision yet and I wanna know if there's anyone on my boat. Plus I want more reason to procrastinate.

Do you start revision and end up doing something completely irrelevant 10 minutes later?

Do you just suck at learning stuff your teacher taught you 6 months ago?

WELL DON'T GIVE UP! This thread is designed to help you study more efficiently than German machines.

Post any problems, study tips and your accomplishments!

Happy revision!

Scroll to see replies

Yeah you can do it
I should be working now but I feel like I'm stuck in limbo. I can't be bothered to do anything. If I get into a rhythm then I'm good but until then I'm stuck :colondollar:

Just wanna eat and sleep... That sounds great right now
Reply 3
Instead of wasting time by posting on TSr, suck it up and log off.
Reply 4
are revision playlists legit?
I've wasted so much time I think I'll just wake up at 6:30 tomorrow and go hardcore :cool:
I'm gonna start revising 9 hours a week.
Reply 7
RTYC , lol wat a sad name, no1 wants to cry nor revise better delete this thread
Original post by Helpme.
RTYC , lol wat a sad name, no1 wants to cry nor revise better delete this thread

No one wants to revise, but they should revise and endure the pain of revision until they cry. We can't sell the idea that revision is fun, no one will buy that.

It makes sense to me.
I'm gonna start in 21 minutes for as long as I go. Got a lot of notes to go over! It's gonna be brutal.
Banged out respectable six hours and fifteen minutes today. Didnt leave the house and I believe when it comes to closer to my A2 I could do 8-9. On a school day I've hit like 9 hours but that is much easier with the school timetable
Original post by ExMus
I'm gonna start in 21 minutes for as long as I go. Got a lot of notes to go over! It's gonna be brutal.

till early morning?
Original post by corey7695
till early morning?

I hope so.
Original post by ExMus
I hope so.

awesome
Original post by scriberg
Inspired by ExMus

Do you start revision and end up doing something completely irrelevant 10 minutes later?

Do you just suck at learning stuff your teacher taught you 6 months ago?

WELL DON'T GIVE UP! This thread is designed to help you study more efficiently than German machines.

Post any problems, study tips and your accomplishments!

Happy revision!

That is exactly me. I have been lying to myself about doing work throughout this whole week.:redface:
I have even stocked up on energy drinks because I really need all the time I can get to revise :laugh:
Original post by peanutbutterjam
I have even stocked up on energy drinks because I really need all the time I can get to revise :laugh:

You said you were going to start revising in 21 mins, 55 mins ago? PROCRASTINATION, having said that....I should get back to work.
Original post by TheNervousWreck
You said you were going to start revising in 21 mins, 55 mins ago? PROCRASTINATION, having said that....I should get back to work.

different guy haha
Original post by corey7695
different guy haha

Whoops, some guys is gonna get a random message....:s-smilie:
Reply 19
Original post by German123
That is exactly me. I have been lying to myself about doing work throughout this whole week.:redface:

i've done one and a half past papers this week, the rest of the time i've managed to install 4 different operating systems on my laptop and filled the rest of my time on youtube

Quick Reply

Latest