The Student Room Group

Revise Till You Cry [RTYC]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by scriberg
i've done one and a half past papers this week, the rest of the time i've managed to install 4 different operating systems on my laptop and filled the rest of my time on youtube

I am such a good procrastinator. :redface:
Original post by scriberg
i've done one and a half past papers this week, the rest of the time i've managed to install 4 different operating systems on my laptop and filled the rest of my time on youtube

you're...me. except I didn't install random OSs.
Reply 22
people are next level here ffs
Revising for my AS levels; done about 6-9 hours a day so far (sometimes less), revising isnt really a problem for me, it's just I completely stress the **** out the night before the exam and get no sleep -_- thats what I'm worried about... >:frown:
So I think I studied about 2 hours. That was good. I feel good. Still don't think I did enough :colondollar:
My procrastination story today: Watched the Real Madrid game in the morning. Spent a solid three hours playing fifa. Went out to eat. Came back and spent a few hours on WhatsApp, reddit and YouTube. Decided to browse TSR. I didn't wanna study so I made a thread about not studying. Then I had absolutely nothing to do, so I studied. But even when I had nothing to do, I still managed to waste time, I don't even know how. That's all for today.
Reply 26
Original post by ExMus
My procrastination story today: Watched the Real Madrid game in the morning. Spent a solid three hours playing fifa. Went out to eat. Came back and spent a few hours on WhatsApp, reddit and YouTube. Decided to browse TSR. I didn't wanna study so I made a thread about not studying. Then I had absolutely nothing to do, so I studied. But even when I had nothing to do, I still managed to waste time, I don't even know how. That's all for today.

You sir, have just described my day. Procrastination is my middle name.

Quick Reply

Latest