The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London South Bank University
London

Occupational Therapy at LSBU

Hi all, I'm just looking for a bit of advice from people who are studying (or have recently studied) Occupational Therapy at LSBU. I have been offered a place on the BSc course starting in September 2015 and am currently trying to make a decision about where to go (also have offers from UEA, Canterbury and Oxford Brookes).

I have been doing some research on the internet and the information I have found about LSBU in general has been quite negative. Also, the OT course at LSBU isn't rated very highly in terms of student satisfaction, etc (according to the Uni Stats website). However there aren't really any official league tables for OT. Also the numbers of people taking the Uni Stat's surveys are quite small so I'm not sure how reliable the information is.

Basically I would like to hear from actual LSBU students about whether the OT course at LSBU is actually that bad. The fact that it is an accredited course must count for something right? And if it is the case that OT at LSBU should genuinely be avoided, what makes it such a bad place to study?

Thanks in advance for your help! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending