The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im worried too! I think everyone will be! however when we have been sent letters about the online questionnaire ect it says that invitations for interview will be sent out in late december! so theres still alot of time left! Dont wurry just yet!:smile: I havent heard from them since I sent off my online form either!
Reply 2
Heya, dont worry bout nottingham, they dont send out interview invites until laste december/jan and apparently the dont interview till end of jan/feb. Liverpool are the same I think so no need to panic just yet!
Reply 3
tiny tiger is right, last year i didnt hear from liverpool or notts till the christmas hols, they just interview later than the other unis. so dont panic!
Reply 4
Hailz88
tiny tiger is right, last year i didnt hear from liverpool or notts till the christmas hols, they just interview later than the other unis. so dont panic!

N o t t i n g h a m!

Go n o t t i n g h a m!.

Yeah Ive heard nothing since I sent the questionaire, although I've heard nothing in general - even to the extent that I've only passed stage 1 at liverpool.
Reply 5
i feel a bit better but im still worried
Reply 6
In response to your post, I have one thing to say.

GO GO GO NOTTINGHAM.

It wasn't relavent but I felt it needed to be said. i'm embracing the inner child
Reply 7
Hi, thought i'd share the little ounce of info I have regarding Nottingham admissions.
The D100 course. Ratio of places to applicants = 12:1
The D104 course. Ration of places to applicants = 7:1

450 will get interviews.
Reply 8
rosie86uk
Hi, thought i'd share the little ounce of info I have regarding Nottingham admissions.
The D100 course. Ratio of places to applicants = 12:1
The D104 course. Ration of places to applicants = 7:1

450 will get interviews.

The question is when will they be told? Or Have they already and Im gonna get the biggest rejection of my life? I've got an interview at Edinburgh so I'm still on that dopamine high but serisouly, has ANYONE heard yet?
Reply 9
hey i have heard nothing after the questionaire either :smile: god 12:1!!! (what am i thinking trying to get in:smile: ) is it the same ratio for all the unis, or are the others lower???
Reply 10
The question is when will they be told?

Late December is what they have said, so I am guessing after Xmas now.

is it the same ratio for all the unis, or are the others lower??

This is the quote that Nottingham have given. I can only take a guess that the other unis will hold relatively similar ratios.
12:1 isn't that bad. Think about it, you have as much chance as the other 11 you'll be up against, just stay positive and do your best that's all anyone can ever ask of you
Reply 11
I GOT AN INTERVIEW!

Its on 5th February 07.

Wow. Im soo gobsmacked, it has been indeed a good week - 2 interviews in 3 days. Who knows what the rest of the week has in store eh?
Reply 12
Wouw! Congrats emuron!
How did you find out about it? Through the my.nottingham channel?
Reply 13
oh no! My post man hasnt brought any nottingham letters....or any veterinary letters in general! so...as yeti-boy says how did you find that out?!!!
Reply 14
AAAARRRGGGHHH!!! My nottingham portal refuses to recognise me!!!! It keeps saying it doesnt recognise my username/password combination!
Reply 15
tiny_tiger
AAAARRRGGGHHH!!! My nottingham portal refuses to recognise me!!!! It keeps saying it doesnt recognise my username/password combination!

Tiny Tiger - Try Firefox

As to all Y'all a letter which was postmarked 19th December. Want me to type it out? I think you do, well hell Ill still do it.
Nottingham Veterinary School Letter

19th December 2006

Dear Aaron Harold Andrew Fletcher

Application for veterinary Medicine and Surgery at Nottingham
UCAS No: XXXXXXXX

Thank you for applying to study Veterinary Medcine and Surgery at Nottingham Vet School. I am delighted to invite you to an interview and practical aptitude assessment for the BVM BVS with integrated BVMedSci( D100 5 -year programme) on 05 February 2007.

It goes onto to explain about the times and what the interview is about

I was like OMG nottingham I nearly screamed in delight.

I just realised I have a scanner - I could of just scanned it in :frown:

Anyway anyelse got it?
Reply 16
Yup I got an interview too!
6th Feb for me
Reply 17
omg the letter got to you quick then didnt it! well done u! Is nottingham one of your first choices then you sound rather excited! I hope I get a letter soon :frown:
Reply 18
Yeah its up there, see I've got Nottingham and London (with liverpool coming in at a close second)... To be Honest Ill be glad just if I get in.
Reply 19
I haven't heard anything yet :frown: does that mean it's bad news?

Latest

Trending

Trending