The Student Room Group

GCSE biology equivalency test

Hey has anyone done the GCSE biology test with equivalency testing? Please let me know. I was just wondering if we need to revise all topics as I'm not sure if all the topics come in the exam. It's really important for me as I really want to do my pgce this year and there are very limited spaces. Thank you
Reply 1
Thank you
Reply 2
Hi, Mis125, have you done the exam yet?

I'm doing mine next week, really nervous coz i havnt had much time to study. How did your exam go?
Hi I haven't done it yet I'm so nervous!
Original post by chikatu
Hi, Mis125, have you done the exam yet?

I'm doing mine next week, really nervous coz i havnt had much time to study. How did your exam go?

Hi i haven't done it yet. So scared!
Reply 5
Hi have you guys the done the biology exam?
Any advise will be appreciate.

Thanks afira
Reply 6
Hello

I have a place in Sept for School based salaried training. I need a C in a science equivalency and have booked my exam with equivalencytesting.com for 7th June. I appreciate this is an old thread , but am hoping some people on here might be able to help? I have revised the syllabus they sent and am now beginning exam questions, they have only sent me one copy and it seems quite tricky. What exam board do you suggest I check papers for? I have been revising via the AQA board. Very nervous as science is not my forte...passed literacy and numeracy tests first time, but the online tests helped with those.
Any tips, advice please????
Hi,
I just wanted to know how was your exam? Did you pass it? What kind of questions were on the paper? Please let me know thanks.
Original post by emmam30
Hello

I have a place in Sept for School based salaried training. I need a C in a science equivalency and have booked my exam with equivalencytesting.com for 7th June. I appreciate this is an old thread , but am hoping some people on here might be able to help? I have revised the syllabus they sent and am now beginning exam questions, they have only sent me one copy and it seems quite tricky. What exam board do you suggest I check papers for? I have been revising via the AQA board. Very nervous as science is not my forte...passed literacy and numeracy tests first time, but the online tests helped with those.
Any tips, advice please????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending