Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Maths, Economics, Chemistry and Biology
Leave your social life at the door...
Reply 3
arkbar
Leave your social life at the door...

what r u being serious? how hard can that actually be?
Reply 4
blablabla
I have one, maths, physics, social anthr. , philosophy:smile:

out of interest what did u get in your GCSE's?

I got A*AAAAABCC
Reply 5
4 subjects, of which 3 are sciences, I'm going to say it'll be pretty damn hard.
Reply 6
hi smyth11

I live in Norway, so i didn't do GCSE's..
i did IB...with 7,7,7,7,6,5..if that tells you anything?:smile:
Reply 7
I got an unconditional offer for NatSci at Castle... I don't actually remember exactly what I put down but I think it was alone the lines of Physics, Mathematics and Earth Sciences...
Reply 8
Smyth11
what r u being serious? how hard can that actually be?

I have a friend who does Economics, Biology and Chemistry and lets just say....he failed his 3rd year. They let him back in but this was due to him having a very unusual situation in his 3rd year. But yeah, he failed and he had about 25 contact hours a week.
Reply 9
I'm still waiting for a reply, damn them and hurry up! although they have sent me a letter saying i wont get a decision until january. I chose Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Computing i think. Applied to collingwood!
me: physicist, million hours contact a week, out every night.
A hard degree doesn't mean that you have to be a social recluse*.

*but a social life may ensure you a 2:2.
Reply 11
Or a complete loss of honours.
A loss of honours is relatively rare, as in I know 2 people that it's happened to in my 3 years (one was a guy a couple of years above me, and one was a girl in my year). You have to fail more than 2 modules (out of 6) in a summative year or fail a resit (although if you fail a firstyear resit, it would be normal to retake the whole year) in order to lose honours.
Reply 13
I've got an offer for natsci, trevs.

Latest