The Student Room Group

National Youth Theatre 2015 Results

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by GIJosh
You planning on drama school?

Yea I have been auditioning this year I'm still in the running for some schools ATM so fibers crossed I'll be somewhere next year! Wbu?
Reply 121
Original post by nath957
Yea I have been auditioning this year I'm still in the running for some schools ATM so fibers crossed I'll be somewhere next year! Wbu?

Same. I've auditioned for only Rada and Lamda. What about you and how far have you gotten ?
Reply 122
Original post by GIJosh
Same. I've auditioned for only Rada and Lamda. What about you and how far have you gotten ?

Well I have auditioned for both of those and I got a recall from LAMDA for the three year BA and I'm going to RADA on the 8th of May for a last round workshop for the foundation course, got to the last round of GSA but then got rejected so they suggested to audition for the foundation so I'm waiting to hear back I was there last week, then I got rejected in the first round by drama centre and central and I have east 15 first round next Friday! Wbu?
I don't knew if everyone who hadn't heard has now, but I've just had my email, and I got in! I'll be doing the senior course, anyone else?
Reply 124
Original post by Charlied04
I don't knew if everyone who hadn't heard has now, but I've just had my email, and I got in! I'll be doing the senior course, anyone else?

I'll be doing the senior course!

Still haven't heard :/ and well done! Congrats:smile:)
Original post by Becca1213
Still haven't heard :/ and well done! Congrats:smile:)

Thanks :smile: Try giving them a ring tomorrow, that's what I did today and they resent the email for me! Although, they did also say they've been having some technical problems so you're not the only one, don't worry! :smile:
Original post by nath957
22nd March arts Depo

Hey, I was at that audition!
Thanks :smile: Try giving them a ring tomorrow, that's what I did today and they resent the email for me! Although, they did also say they've been having some technical problems so you're not the only one, don't worry! :smile:

Okay thanks I will:smile: and I've emailed them but on their Twitter they've said that their replying asap but they're really busy so may just ring up. Just want to know that all haha x
Reply 129
Hey, I was at that audition!

Oh really?! Hey how did you do? Try and remind me because obviously I only see your name on here! 😬
Original post by nath957
Oh really?! Hey how did you do? Try and remind me because obviously I only see your name on here! 😬

I got in and will be on the senior course this summer! How about you?

I was the girl with really, really blonde hair if that rings any bells! You?
Reply 131
I got in and will be on the senior course this summer! How about you?

I was the girl with really, really blonde hair if that rings any bells! You?

I got on the epic stages course, I wore a grey long sleeve top ahaha in the group work what piece did your group do?
Original post by nath957
I got on the epic stages course, I wore a grey long sleeve top ahaha in the group work what piece did your group do?

That crazy kangaroo hunting one 😳 you?
Reply 133
That crazy kangaroo hunting one 😳 you?

Hahaha I was in your group 😂😂
Original post by nath957
Hahaha I was in your group 😂😂

Wow, it's a small world 😂 congrats on getting in! Oh my days, what an audition!
Reply 135
Wow, it's a small world 😂 congrats on getting in! Oh my days, what an audition!

Do you remember me?? Haha yea it was fun
Original post by nath957
Do you remember me?? Haha yea it was fun

Not just from the grey shirt thing... ������ what did you do in our group exercise? Sorry!

edit:
was it 'Nathan' who was really out of place in the alphabetical circle exercise? That's presuming 'nath' is short for Nathan!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 137
Not just from the grey shirt thing... 😳 what did you do in our group exercise? Sorry!

I sang that bit about being drunk haha
Original post by nath957
I sang that bit about being drunk haha

Oh of course, now I remember! I was the one with the awful Australian accent 😂
Reply 139
Oh of course, now I remember! I was the one with the awful Australian accent 😂

Yea I was well out of place hahahga

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending