The Student Room Group

The guy I'm seeing got angry when I didn't come over?

I've been seeing this guy 6months hes 25 me 21.. We've met up a few times we've had sex but lost his hard the last couple of times he was embarrassed last time phoned me a taxi paid & kissed bye he said "I love you" . We hadn't met up for a couple of weeks. I asked him during the week if he was up for bowling this week/next weekend.He text back saying "hiya how are you in work most the week til about 11 hopefully next weekend xx" although rampant sex can't be ruled out. That was for after work he hoped we'd have sometime to meet for that instead for the weekend an next weekend bowling.

Saturday night I text are you ready to pounce tonight rawr!
he replied haha could be a bit late ahhhh xx I flirted more after.
I sent a snap bra shot to him at work . He was tired after.
I text him "shall we save pouncing for tomorrow night?:wink: x"
He didn't say anything back next day at 3.30am
U coming over?
Fuk it we have sex
Me: hmm maybe take a while to get ready like half hour
Him: no now or never
Me: can't sleep anyway ha yeah I'll come be like 15mins
Him: u can't sleepover though
Me: we'll leave it for tonight then next week we can meet sooner x
Him : Ahh I'm freaked ,love to bang you now we're finished
Me: aw next weekend we'll get freaky for sure I'll come if I can stay over now I'll leave early
Him: nah we're finished
Me: it's late to be meeting 4am. We'll go harder next week to make up for this week night x

He acted out of nowhere got crazy angry did he feel teased/lead on from the texts?maybe drunk. We ever meet up that late. Did I tease him too much? Did he sound like he was drunk?
He acts a little crazy when drunk sometimes early February did something similar asked if I was coming over at 2.45am then at 4am just text "no" we still met afterwards .
I don't if he just has bad behaviour when he drinks?

Scroll to see replies

One question.

Why the hell are you with this guy? Just wtf.

Move on. This guy is a complete bell-end and you either have low standards on how you want to be treated or you're incredibly naive.
Reply 2
When the relationship is based on sex than love.
lol kicks you out after sex :h:
Reply 4
He lost his hard on during sex says it all maybe he isn't attracted to you or found someone better looking.
This guy sounds like a complete d***head :dipsy::facepalm:
Reply 6
I'm sorry, but you're insulting yourself if you're still interested in him. He doesn't even make sense...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Find a new bang buddy
Reply 8
Usually I do stay over his house. The last time he lost his hard easily got embarrassed he paid for the taxi we kissed goodbye and he said "I love you". He hasn't been able to keep his hard yet.
He might just be frustrated about that too.
We talk a lot not just about sex.
Omg why are my relationships not like this?!?
He's still speaking to me he seems to be a aggressive drunk if he drinks too much. He doesn't usually act like that towards me.

Texted him tonight inviting him to a concert .
He replied "haha hiya what day is it prob be in work sadly very busy lately x "
(he works at the airport)
then I told him what day it was and hoped he could come and that he said
"No sadly can't have a match friday niteeee ahhhhh sorry thanks though xx"

He has told me before he plays matches every Friday so not making it up.
Original post by Anonymous
He's still speaking to me he seems to be a aggressive drunk if he drinks too much. He doesn't usually act like that towards me.

Texted him tonight inviting him to a concert .
He replied "haha hiya what day is it prob be in work sadly very busy lately x "
(he works at the airport)
then I told him what day it was and hoped he could come and that he said
"No sadly can't have a match friday niteeee ahhhhh sorry thanks though xx"

He has told me before he plays matches every Friday so not making it up.

You texted him first?
Lol what a thirsty mofo

Ditch
Original post by pagorai
You texted him first?

Yeah he's not normally this bad he was most likely very drunk and pissed that night acting stupid doesn't seem like he meant what he said. I still don't like how he acted .
Original post by *Stefan*
I'm sorry, but you're insulting yourself if you're still interested in him. He doesn't even make sense...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah he didn't he was way too drunk I probably should've ignored his first message tbh .
It doesn't seem like he meant what he was saying if we're still texting just not thinking.
I've been seeing this guy 6months hes 25 me 21.. We've met up a few times we've had sex but lost his hard the last couple of times he was embarrassed last time phoned me a taxi paid & kissed bye he said "I love you" . We hadn't met up for a couple of weeks. I asked him during the week if he was up for bowling this week/next weekend.He text back saying "hiya how are you in work most the week til about 11 hopefully next weekend xx" although rampant sex can't be ruled out. That was for after work he hoped we'd have sometime to meet for that instead for the weekend an next weekend bowling.

Saturday night I text are you ready to pounce tonight rawr!
he replied haha could be a bit late ahhhh xx I flirted more after.
He didn't say anything back next day at 3.30am
U coming over?
Fuk it we have sex
Me: we'll leave it for tonight then next week we can meet sooner x
Him : Ahh I'm freaked ,love to bang you now we're finished
Me: aw next weekend we'll get freaky for sure I'll come if I can stay over now I'll leave early
Me: it's late to be meeting 4am. We'll go harder next week to make up for this week night x

He acted out of nowhere got crazy angry did he feel teased/lead on from the texts?maybe drunk. We ever meet up that late. Did I tease him too much? Did he sound like he was drunk?
He acts a little crazy when drunk sometimes early February did something similar asked if I was coming over at 2.45am then at 4am just text "no" we still met afterwards .
I don't if he just has bad behaviour when he drinks?

I will now tell you all the things wrong with this thread.
Before the staff try to mess around as usual: THIS IS NOT A TROLL/FLAME/ETC.

I've been seeing this guy 6months

We've met up a few times we've had sex

You know what you are right? You're a thot. You're a booty call. You're the one he hollas when he's got a free house. He doesn't care about you. You know this. Surely in the space of 6months you'd have realised? But no.

phoned me a taxi paid & kissed bye he said "I love you"

He doesn't love you. He phoned you a taxi so you'd leave faster. Normally in London, they would make the bish take the bus home. So far, my reply sounds so harsh, but it's 1:31am and I can't be assed to sugar code it like everybody else. You gave him brain, didn't you? You sucked his.. And he still kissed you?

You the real MVP. You're a keeper thot. He's giving you dead replies, but you be sending him them nice snaps and them energetic messages. The world needs people like you.

3.30am

This sums it all up tbh. You're a thot.. You're his thot. You're blinded by love/whatever it is you have with him.

:facepalm:

You.. :facepalm:

I wanna comment on this so bad, but it'd just been banned for trolling/flaming.
This should already speak for itself.

He acts a little crazy when drunk sometimes

Oh please. :hahaha:
Are you that desperate that you would accept that behaviour from someone you've "been with" for 6 months, due to him being intoxicated?

Tbh, I just hope this whole thing is a troll or a joke. If this is real, then how about staying home on Saturday nights, so you can wake up extra early for church on Sunday. Because you.. Your life.. :facepalm:

God forbid you being 21 years of age. :hat2:
(edited 8 years ago)
Yeah he's not normally this bad he was most likely very drunk and pissed that night acting stupid doesn't seem like he meant what he said. I still don't like how he acted .

Still...it wasn't his first time acting unreasonable. I am sorry to say honey, i would let him do the first move this time because come on! Self-respect? Anyways, if he acts like a dick instead of having one then just freakin leave him
everyone's dissing this guy but no-one really knows the full story, it isn't fair for people to be judging him based on assumptions they've made without really knowing anything. The only thing I can advise you is to talk to him about it.
Original post by Trapping
I will now tell you all the things wrong with this thread.
Before the staff try to mess around as usual: THIS IS NOT A TROLL/FLAME/ETC.

You know what you are right? You're a thot. You're a booty call. You're the one he hollas when he's got a free house. He doesn't care about you. You know this. Surely in the space of 6months you'd have realised? But no.

He doesn't love you. He phoned you a taxi so you'd leave faster. Normally in London, they would make the bish take the bus home. So far, my reply sounds so harsh, but it's 1:31am and I can't be assed to sugar code it like everybody else. You gave him brain, didn't you? You sucked his.. And he still kissed you?

You the real MVP. You're a keeper thot. He's giving you dead replies, but you be sending him them nice snaps and them energetic messages. The world needs people like you.

This sums it all up tbh. You're a thot.. You're his thot. You're blinded by love/whatever it is you have with him.

:facepalm:

You.. :facepalm:

I wanna comment on this so bad, but it'd just been banned for trolling/flaming.
This should already speak for itself.

Oh please. :hahaha:
Are you that desperate that you would accept that behaviour from someone you've "been with" for 6 months, due to him being intoxicated?

Tbh, I just hope this whole thing is a troll or a joke. If this is real, then how about staying home on Saturday nights, so you can wake up extra early for church on Sunday. Because you.. Your life.. :facepalm:

God forbid you being 21 years of age. :hat2:

His parents are always in the house when we meet up. He's said he loves me a few times I've never said it. He said it in person that time he paid for the taxi,
I think there's more too it he's had where he's lost the hard on very quickly a few times in a row . When it happens he's embarrassed trying to cover it up he said he had work. Then the i love you. Seems like he's having a bit of performance anxiety.
We cuddle a lot .

Oh he's not that intoxicated often I've never accepted anything if he texts that late which was only once I've had a few "I love you" and other stuff he always texts me random stuff the "coming over" messages I've never accepted any only did it once like 2months ago I never agreed he stopped doing that then after I made it clear I wouldn't go over that late.
There is more to the whole thing with him. We never even spoke about sex when we first spoke .
Original post by pagorai
Still...it wasn't his first time acting unreasonable. I am sorry to say honey, i would let him do the first move this time because come on! Self-respect? Anyways, if he acts like a dick instead of having one then just freakin leave him

He's only done this one other time he was drunk again it was just a "are you around?" ....2 hours late "no" it happens when we plan to meet but ends up that we're both too busy.
It wasn't a random text. I let him know we can't be meeting that late and that it needs to be earlier he didn't do that anymore. I don't think he had a clue what he was saying Sunday night still it was bad.

Quick Reply

Latest