The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

Anyone starting UOC Lancaster in Sept 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys!
Im starting occupational therapy in sept 2015...is anyone commuting?
I received an email with dates for DBS checks, did you all get it? Im popping in on 2nd June.
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Reply 21
Original post by emmajgrace01
Hi guys!
Im starting occupational therapy in sept 2015...is anyone commuting?
I received an email with dates for DBS checks, did you all get it? Im popping in on 2nd June.

I am still waiting on my for my documents to come from student finance. And yes I got the the email.
Reply 22
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey

Where are u going to be commuting from when going uni. And if u don't mind what are u studying at the moment?
Original post by Zinhle92
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey

Where are u going to be commuting from when going uni. And if u don't mind what are u studying at the moment?

Just replied on another thread re: commuting :-)
I work.for wheelchair services atm and they are seconding me for this uni place :-)
What ru doing? A-levels?
Reply 24
I am doing my foundation degree

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

In Sept, I am moving from Northern Ireland to Lancaster to study my PGCE in Lower Primary. Got into Waddell N
Reply 26
That's a long way from home. I will be living in a shared house off campus 10 minutes walk to the uni. Do u know anyone else going to Cumbria uni or u don't know anyone like me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zinhle92
That's a long way from home. I will be living in a shared house off campus 10 minutes walk to the uni. Do u know anyone else going to Cumbria uni or u don't know anyone like me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Two girls from my current uni that I am good friends with are going and doing same course hopefully. But I am looking forward to meeting new people as well.
Reply 28
You so lucky I wish someone I know was going there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Piper_allie
Hi,

In Sept, I am moving from Northern Ireland to Lancaster to study my PGCE in Lower Primary. Got into Waddell N

Hi, I'm also moving from NI to Lancaster to study a PGCE but mine is in general primary. Also got into Waddell Hall :smile:
Original post by LauraCon1994
Hi, I'm also moving from NI to Lancaster to study a PGCE but mine is in general primary. Also got into Waddell Hall :smile:

Hi....finally someone from Northern Ireland lol I got the boat booked today for going over with all my stuff........I am from Co.Antrim
Original post by Piper_allie
Hi....finally someone from Northern Ireland lol I got the boat booked today for going over with all my stuff........I am from Co.Antrim

I know, I couldn't find anyone lol. I'm from co, tyrone. What boat are you getting, I'm not sure about the route so didn't know whether I'd be better flying,
Original post by LauraCon1994
I know, I couldn't find anyone lol. I'm from co, tyrone. What boat are you getting, I'm not sure about the route so didn't know whether I'd be better flying,

I am getting the 11.30 stenaline boat (Belfast to cairnryan)....Lancaster is roughly a 3 hour journey down
I think I'm going to fly to manchester and get train up. Just get my things delivered over :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Hey guys I got a shared house with four people but I don't know any of them. And I have done my Dbs and health check. About the Dbs they have sent emails on how to provide identification then when they get that they will email you a password and username to log on and do your DBS Form.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll be staying in Mill hall and studying English and Creative writing... Anyone?

Quick Reply