The Student Room Group

A2 english lit blog!!!! Need contibutors

HEY GUYS! Recently I faced the dilemma that one of my two english teachers is completely useless and I've begun to hate english. ON the bright side Ive made a blog for English Lit A2 Gothic elements for Macbeth, Bloody Chamber, Wuthering Heights and Frankenstein. AND I NEED PEOPLE to tell me what they have learnt about the text analysis from quirky criticism to deep contextual analysis, it would be a great place to bounce ideas so that we all learn faster and do great in the exam. Contact me if interested! I would love to have anyone with an opinion and a critical perspective of the texts on board! :smile::smile:
I'm studying Macbeth, Frankenstein and Wuthering Heights but I doubt I have anything of any use to you :laugh:

What are you looking for? Like an analysis of a quote or something?
Reply 2
Original post by Nerdy_Birdy96
I'm studying Macbeth, Frankenstein and Wuthering Heights but I doubt I have anything of any use to you :laugh:

What are you looking for? Like an analysis of a quote or something?

Yeah literally anything. All I want is for people to write about things that they have learnt while reading the text and anything that would help everyone that is doing the same books. Tell your friends! tell everyone! the more people the better. Up for it?
Okay then. When I have something I'll PM it you so you can upload it.

Better get working aha :lol:
Reply 4
I know a lot about the Gothic genre, but I didn't study those texts :/
Reply 5
No problem! You are welcome. Customer's satisfaction is our way of success. We provide discount with unlimited revision, if customer is not satisfied. So, you can easily solve your assignments with us.

Regards, :-)
Reply 6
Original post by Arkasia
I know a lot about the Gothic genre, but I didn't study those texts :/

Its fine, any information on gothic would be great!
Btw can you give us a link to your blog so we can see what's already up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending