The Student Room Group

Confused about how he sees me :(

Men of TSR: if you were just interested in a girl for sex (and a sexual relationship had been established already/you were no longer chasing), would you text her at 9 in the morning with a silly, totally unsex-related anecdote?
You might, to start a conversation. Plus, even if it's been established that it's a purely sexual relationship, the guy may just enjoy your company and like talking to you. Tends to happen when cool people spend time together. xD I wouldn't read too much into it, he was probably just saying hi. Follow up on the conversation to find out more.
More importantly, how do you feel about your 'friend'?
Reply 3
Original post by UnicornSparkle13
You might, to start a conversation. Plus, even if it's been established that it's a purely sexual relationship, the guy may just enjoy your company and like talking to you. Tends to happen when cool people spend time together. xD I wouldn't read too much into it, he was probably just saying hi. Follow up on the conversation to find out more.

Ok I'll elaborate, I'm not trying to find out whether he's interested in me romantically, what I'm wondering is whether he likes talking to me about everyday stuff at all or he just sees me as a ****hole?
Original post by Anonymous
Men of TSR: if you were just interested in a girl for sex (and a sexual relationship had been established already/you were no longer chasing), would you text her at 9 in the morning with a silly, totally unsex-related anecdote?

So to be clear: you've let him use you already?
Reply 5
Original post by Astronomical
So to be clear: you've let him use you already?

I wouldn't say he's used me. I didn't have sex with him in the hope he'd like me more as a person.
I wouldn't say he's used me. I didn't have sex with him in the hope he'd like me more as a person.

Then why are you even remotely bothered about whether he wants to "talk about everyday stuff" with you?
I have the same problem, I have established that I'm going to have sex with this guy but now I don't know if he's interested in purely just sex or anything more. At first he asked me out for a coffee but for about a week we would only talk about sex. Since then, we haven't "sexted" for a week and he is chatting to me about different things and said he wishes I was there so we could cuddle and help him get to sleep because he's having a stressful week so I'm not sure what he is after.
Reply 8
Then why are you even remotely bothered about whether he wants to "talk about everyday stuff" with you?

Because I like him as a perso. n? But that isn't why I had sex with him.
Reply 9
I have the same problem, I have established that I'm going to have sex with this guy but now I don't know if he's interested in purely just sex or anything more. At first he asked me out for a coffee but for about a week we would only talk about sex. Since then, we haven't "sexted" for a week and he is chatting to me about different things and said he wishes I was there so we could cuddle and help him get to sleep because he's having a stressful week so I'm not sure what he is after.

Aww sounds like he's interested in more but idk. The guy I'm involved with said that he'd rather live without sex than cuddles because he doesn't like sex without cuddling so idk if it makes sense to interpret his cuddling/desire for cuddling as being about anything other than pleasure, but I think generally if a guy messages you saying he wants to cuddle that means he has feelings for you other than sexual? Idk, I think if you cuddle/talk about cuddling it muddies the waters a bit.

Difficult to draw any conclusions about someone's motivations from a single text.

Because I like him as a perso. n? But that isn't why I had sex with him.

So do you have sex with people you don't like as a person?
So do you have sex with people you don't like as a person?

I have only ever had sex with two people including him
This is a problem guys have been having for years, welcome to our world
I have only ever had sex with two people including him

It's okay to say you like the person you've slept with. No one is saying you slept with them in a hope they'd like you more. Anyways people send random texts for different reasons, I would assume they wanted to start a casual conversation.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ElChapo
This is a problem guys have been having for years, welcome to our world

??
??

Guys sleep with girls, then the girl falls in love and gets super attached. Despite it happening as something casual in the beginning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending