The Student Room Group

Edexcel Unit 5:Transition Metals and Organic Chemistry 6CH05 (15th June 2015)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sonnyjimisgod
Yep

Could you post it please?
Think it'll be around 63-64 for an A personally because it was quite challenging. I guess 72-73 for an A on the unit 4 paper.

EDIT: I'll probably be completely wrong but I'm expecting unit 4 boundaries to be significantly higher than unit 5
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Conor Walsh
Think it'll be around 63-64 for an A personally because it was quite challenging. I guess 72-73 for an A on the unit 4 paper.

EDIT: I'll probably be completely wrong but I'm expecting unit 4 boundaries to be significantly higher than unit 5

lol no way

U havin a giggel m8
Original post by bbyturtlexox
lol no way

Errrr how do you know what to expect? I said it was an estimate? I doubt its going to be higher than 65 for an A, give or take a couple of marks. I think it's an exam everyone thinks they done slightly better on, then turns to be slightly ****ter than they expected.
Original post by MoHoosen9167
U havin a giggel m8

Hahaha, whats your opinion then?
U havin a giggel m8

Just because you 'LOVED' the paper doesn't mean everyone else 'LOVED' it... m8
Original post by bbyturtlexox
think I got 75 in both so hoping for low boundaries or no A* and no uni for me 😭

U havin a giggel m8
Hahaha, whats your opinion then?

General consensus is the other way round
General consensus is the other way round

I.e. General is the people on TSR, this doesn't apply to the whole country and everyone sitting the exam. Ha I'm just giving my opinion here dude, I think it'll be lower than 73 or whatever you're thinking for the A. No harm done if its higher or much lower than this.
I.e. General is the people on TSR, this doesn't apply to the whole country and everyone sitting the exam. Ha I'm just giving my opinion here dude, I think it'll be lower than 73 or whatever you're thinking for the A. No harm done if its higher or much lower than this.

Yeah there's no beef here I was trying to be funny bro

Okay then m8, thought I sensed some tension

I want it to be low, which might make it a little bias lol, but I don't think it'll be 70+ for an A, we'll see when they're released I suppose!

Do you know when reuslts are released on results plus?
Do you know when reuslts are released on results plus?

Sorry took so long to reply - do me a favour DM me because I'll get immediately notified tbh bro and I don't use results Plus :frown:
How did everyone do in Unit 5. I got way higher than expected after i saw the grade boundaries
Original post by neverstop
How did everyone do in Unit 5. I got way higher than expected after i saw the grade boundaries

I got 102 for Unit 5. Grade boundaries is quite reasonable imo. The nitrogen section was a bit unexpected.
Unit 4 boundaries on the other hand is pretty high, probably because they are quite lenient in giving away marks.
Original post by onlinekute17
I got 102 for Unit 5. Grade boundaries is quite reasonable imo. The nitrogen section was a bit unexpected.
Unit 4 boundaries on the other hand is pretty high, probably because they are quite lenient in giving away marks.

Nice one, I got 110 so got the a* :biggrin:
Yeah 6CH04 are high .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending